Editing a product combination after upgrade to 1.4.7.0

Hello,

I've just upgrade our shop to 1.4.7.0. Generally speaking it's gone ok; over time the Prestashop upgrade process has gone from impossible to painful to stressful to pretty good! However, there is one problem I'm having that I've not been able to find a solution for.

For some products, we have combinations (e.g. waist size). When we click on the little icon that looks like a pencil and paper, to edit, it says "Choose the reason and enter the quantity that you want to increase or decrease your stock". Which is fine, but there is no button to save your changes. I believe the button used to say "Modify this attribute combination", as per this article on how to change quantity.

http://www.ehow.com/...prestashop.html

This is how my client remembers it working, but we have no such button now (since the upgrade to 1.4.7.0). The only workaround currently is to delete the existing combination and then create a new one (with the same waist size) with the desired quantity (obviously not what we would prefer).

Has anyone seen this, and if so have you found a solution?

• 2 months later...

Hi i'm have the same problem and i really need to fix it!! because i can't get my stock down, here is the screenshot after i click on edit:

there should be 2 buttons and also when you click all fills with the item who i choose for edit but nothing happen after i click edit just

PLEASE I NEED HELP. Current version PrestaShop™ 1.4.7.3

Just installed upgrade it from yesterday!

• 2 weeks later...

I fun my solution, and first, it seems problem with the upgrade, the bad thing i cant modify the php.ini from my server because i dont have the access so every time got some kind of warning.

What i did for have latest version, was kind of tired but works:

If you have a local server, Upgrade there all your Web. you'll see everything works fine.

So...

Backup the SQL from your localsever.

now In your real server:

1 - Backup my SQL - Backup all my web folders, (Like manually upgrade)

2 - Delete everything from my server, DB and folders.

3 - Get latest version of prestashop, unzip and re install like a new one in your server.

4 - Copy only, Upload, Download, Mails, and Image (ignore admin folder), Your Theme and Your Extra Modules.

5 - Delete DB again where the "new prestashop installed",

6.- Creat it again, upload the SQL backup from your local.

And that's it hahaha.

• 4 months later...