Discount for product combinations...

Hi All,

I would like to assign a discount for a product, which has lots of product combinations by color.
I have already assigned 10pcs as the quantity limit for the discount. But as I realised that the discount could be activated for each combinations separately and not for the summarized amount of the item combinations. So the question is that, how the discount could be implemented if the customer wants to buy 5pcs of red and 5pcs of blue products?
Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This package is so "almost right".

Yes, you should at least have the option of having different combinations of the same base product combine for discounts.

I am now using, and would love to get away from CubeCart, where I can combine anything in the same category or sub-category for a common discount.

Being able to turn off or on discounting the accompanying add-ons would also be great.

So near, but so slow to get a response from anyone who can make a change.

I really need a mix and match item quantity discount too. I have 40+ items that I would like to give a bulk discount on. Combinations is not a possibility, it clogs the database anyway. I just want a drop down menu of all my items available to qualify for a 4 for $X deal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...