[SOLVED] Cant Login , get "Cannot display page"

Thank you, sorry i have been, away i RDP into my pc at home and that seems to have done the trick, Wonderful.

Would this have caused another issue, i get a last name error when trying to create an account from the front end.

I read somewhere to enable error's and i have done that. If i create someone in the back end this is what i see.

I don’t know if it’s related, it does the same if the user i create try’s to check out, but it also says you need to pick a state, but there is

no option box for that, and i am pretty sure i enabled that.

Thanks again for your help, at least now i can login and add stuff for my client. I will keep searching for a solution for the other stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: date_format_lite in /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/s/t/staxofaccessories.com.au/www/classes/Tools.php on line 481

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adam,

This is likely an issue with your statsdata.php file. In order to fix this for you , you will need to uncomment line 189:

$params['cookie']->id_guest = $guest->id;

This line can create a conflict with cookies on Firefox and Internet Explorer. I hope this helps.

-Mike

It seems that I have the very same issue. Could you please tell me what do you mean by saying uncomment? I assume I have to change something in that line 189 but I'm not smart enough to figure what exactly.

Hi Da_Master,

Just type two forward slashes at the beginning of that line. What it does is leave the code there but allows it to be ignored when it comes to actually being utilized by your site. Basically, the line should look like this:

//$params['cookie']->id_guest = $guest->id;

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

-Mike

Hi Da_Master,

Just type two forward slashes at the beginning of that line. What it does is leave the code there but allows it to be ignored when it comes to actually being utilized by your site. Basically, the line should look like this:

//$params['cookie']->id_guest = $guest->id;

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.

-Mike

Thanks Mike for such a fast response, I've tried this but nothing has changed. Let me tell you what I've noticed. When I'm submitting data for logging in I'm getting a blank page with nothing at all, doesn't matter if I'm using Safari or Firefox - same blank page. If I'm on a Windows machine I'm getting page is not found messages. The funny and perhaps an important thing is that if I'm putting fake data a customer data that I know doesn't exist it works fine, I'm getting an error message which states that no such a customer exists.

However If I'm trying to log in at one page check out page as an existing customer I get this error window instead of blank page, here it is:

screenshot20111220at944.png

Hi Da_Master,

This is usually due to an issue in a third-party module, we've actually investigated several reports of this on our Bug Tracker and an external module was always the cause.

As for the code change not showing up, please make sure that you've cleared both your browser's cache and your smarty cache (via FTP, deleted everything BUT index.php in your /tools/smarty/cache and tools/smarty/compile directories). Additionally, please enable Force Compile in your Back Office under Preferences > Performance. These quick fixes will make it so that you will see the very latest version of your site with the changes you've made here.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Can some one please help me?

My front office seems to have disappeared, when I try to get on my website all I get is a plain white screen with this link Cart: 3 product products and when I click on it, it takes me to an error page, I have tried every thing, even using different search engines and nothing. A few days ago I was able to get in by using an Incognito window but it wouldn't let me put anything in the shopping cart, it tells me that it is impossible to put this product in the shopping cart and that it is an Internal Server Error. But now I cant even find the site anymore even with the incognito window.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me solve this problem, I cant sell anything until I fix this.

The website is www.emmillias.com

My front office seems to have disappeared, when I try to get on my website all I get is a plain white screen with this link Cart: 3productproducts and when I click on it, it takes me to an error page, I have tried every thing, even using different search engines and nothing. A few days ago I was able to get in by using an Incognito window but it wouldn't let me put anything in the shopping cart, it tells me that it is impossible to put this product in the shopping cart and that it is an Internal Server Error. But now I cant even find the site anymore even with the incognito window.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me solve this problem, I cant sell anything until I fix this.

My front office seems to have disappeared, when I try to get on my website all I get is a plain white screen with this link Cart: 3productproducts and when I click on it, it takes me to an error page, I have tried every thing, even using different search engines and nothing. A few days ago I was able to get in by using an Incognito window but it wouldn't let me put anything in the shopping cart, it tells me that it is impossible to put this product in the shopping cart and that it is an Internal Server Error. But now I cant even find the site anymore even with the incognito window.

1. don't post in a solved thread

2. open a new thread, make sure to tell us your ps version

3. after you have done number 2 message me and provide the link and I will try and help