undefined Do you want to rollback ?

I have three sites going right now - Development, where I practice uploading and installing modules, Staging, where I make most of my changes to accomodate our shop's business rules and INFO, where all the testing occurs. I successfully used the Automatic Upgrade Module in Development.

But on the other sites I got an error: "undefined Do you want to rollback ?".

The following messages also occurred:

PrestaShop Original version : warning.gif 16 core files have been modified (123 total) See or hide the list

Core file(s) (16)

• address.php
  • admin/ajax.php
  • classes/Address.php
  • classes/Category.php
  • classes/County.php
  • classes/FrontController.php
  • config/config.inc.php
  • config/defines.inc.php
  • controllers/AddressController.php
  • modules/blockadvertising/blockadvertising.tpl
  • modules/blockbestsellers/blockbestsellers-home.tpl
  • modules/blockcategories/category-tree-branch.tpl
  • modules/blockcms/blockcms.php
  • modules/blockcms/blockcms.tpl
  • modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg
  • modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

Mail file(s) (107)....

So my question is - are changes I am making to modules causing PrestaShop Automatic Upgrade to fail?

Thanks -

Lynnette

Hi Lynnette,

The autoupgrade module tells you how many core files have been modified because they will be overwritten as part of the upgrade process through this module. That is why you get a quick snapshot of how many files would be affected.

It is possible that this is causing you the issues, but in no way should it prevent you from a manual upgrade if you choose to go that route.

-Mike

And I am in the middle of my second manual install. (The first one went fine). But it would have been so much easier if the auto-upgrade had worked! :(

Thanks for the reply!

Lynnette

Yes, I know, but that is why the auto-upgrade module is still experimental :P . But I'm glad that you're still able to upgrade manually, because we want to make sure you can take advantage of all of our latest features!

-Mike

So I just tried to use the autoupgrade module to upgrade to 1.4.6.2 and again got the message "undefined Do you want to roll back?"

Here are the last few entries into the log window in the middle of the UPGRADE page:

/Library/WebServer/Sites/cms.bosombuddies.com/Development/admin_alc10/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/admin_alc10/init.php. 5512 files left to upgrade.

error for copy /Library/WebServer/Sites/cms.bosombuddies.com/Development/admin_alc10/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/admin_alc10/login.php in /Library/WebServer/Sites/cms.bosombuddies.com/Development/admin_alc10/login.php

error when trying to upgrade /Library/WebServer/Sites/cms.bosombuddies.com/Development/admin_alc10/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop/admin_alc10/login.php

Does this provide any insight into why autoupgrade won't work for me?