Installation Problems seem to have everything jumbled

Hello everyone  :D

Great site and the software looks great......however, I have not been able to use it thus far.  I have been reading the forums and I'm still stuck.  I made a .htaccess file and I was able to get an installation screen to come up...however, the screen is all jumbled with this across the top:

getIncludeTradFilename()) include_once($lm->getIncludeTradFilename()); ?>

I am using dot5hosting and I seem to be lost.  Anybody able to offer any help.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi 0413

Hello everyone  :D

Great site and the software looks great......however, I have not been able to use it thus far.  I have been reading the forums and I'm still stuck.  I made a .htaccess file and I was able to get an installation screen to come up...however, the screen is all jumbled with this across the top:

getIncludeTradFilename()) include_once($lm->getIncludeTradFilename()); ?>

I am using dot5hosting and I seem to be lost.  Anybody able to offer any help.

Thanks,

Lee

This looks like you did not activated php on your plan (or maybe it does not support it).

Check available options that your hosting provider "provide" for this plan and how to activate them.

Hi Lee,

Did you ever figure out what the problem was?

If not, according to Dot5Hosting, they offer PHP 5, so Matthieu's right, you may just need to activate it.  Check with them on how to do so.

You can first try the methods posted here for activating PHP 5 with certain other hosting solutions to see if by chance one of them also successfully activates PHP 5 on Dot5Hosting.