Multiple Price Options for Product

I searched the forums and could not find this answer so apologies if I missed it. I am designing our new website using prestashop and have it down pretty good except I do not know exactly how to add multiple prices per product. On our current website I can add one product then give it multiple prices (50ml, 100ml, 500ml etc) and when that size is added to the cart it will calculate the new price based on the pricing I set up in the backend. Example can be found below of it working live. Just need to know how to o this in prestas BO. Thanks!

http://www.innov-research.com/innov2010/shop/6-animal-biologicals/33-plasmas/101-beagle-plasma

I'm just setting up Prestshop for the first time, one of our requirements is multi-price for multi-currency - i.e. product a costs £5 or $7 - it is not done by a calculation. That side of things seems to be working fine, however, for products with variations, I cannot add in another price for the 2nd currency, instead it is doing some calculation to generate the price for the variation. I need to over-ride this with a correct, set, secondary currency price.

Does that make sense, and if so, is this possible to do?

hello, im having similar problems, but cant seemt o work out how to add postage charges to each indivdual item, all my iitems (car parts) will be priced individually, e.g. postage for engine £120 postage for door handle £2.50

ive noticed frm ur last reply your might know how to add postage indivdually???

That's not something I've actually done, but looking in the backend, you could set up the additional charge in the product - under 'additional shipping charge'. Not sure how that would in turn work for multi currency though!

• 3 months later...

Mike,

I modified the code according to the post you mentioned. It works well when I do not import csv file of combination. But when I imported csv file of combination, open the product page , only Reference is displayed. Manufacturer and Supplier_reference dispeared. How to fix it? Thanks,

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 10/24/2011 at 8:47 PM, dedeziel said:

I searched the forums and could not find this answer so apologies if I missed it. I am designing our new website using prestashop and have it down pretty good except I do not know exactly how to add multiple prices per product. On our current website I can add one product then give it multiple prices (50ml, 100ml, 500ml etc) and when that size is added to the cart it will calculate the new price based on the pricing I set up in the backend. Example can be found below of it working live. Just need to know how to o this in prestas BO. Thanks!

http://www.innov-research.com/innov2010/shop/6-animal-biologicals/33-plasmas/101-beagle-plasma

Hi Dedeziel,

I want the same thing you did with your product on the attach link.
Is is possible for you to tell me the steps you make so that it is possible too add multiple prices on one product?

Thanks in advance

Martin

Create an attribute (e.g. content in ml). Then assign the corrspoding values to it (e.g. 50ml, 100ml, 200ml). Then create a product with combinations and assign the needed values in the combination tab. Then you can assign a price impact to each combination.

Example:

grafik.thumb.png.7898cc53870a061786f6f00f886539dd.png