Moneybookers / Skirll Problem?!

moneybookers is updated in prestastore. Use these updated version, not the included in prestashop installation that is not up to date

i tried that. installed 1.6 module version. its not working.

so i looked for a diffrent module , installed moneybookersipn v2.0 and it also not working.

what i can do?

what is exactly the error?¿

there is no error msg or something like that.

there is no moneybookers/skirll credit card form , only the login form when a client want to pay with moneybookers/skirll.

i want it to show the credit card form , not the login form.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i added the moneybookers/skirll payment getway to my shop. and im getting the login form everytime , i would like to get the direct window to use the credit card. but i can find a way to fix it. any solutions?

tnx.

Matan

which login form exactly? for your merchant account? or for your e-wallet account? make sure you select the proper/desired payment option in the BO and e.g. not only select e-wallt but also credit cards. you may want to use iframes as the customer then stays on your site and is not redirected to the skrill server in a new window. other than that ask skrill support.

I have the exactly same problem. When a customer is redirected to MB to proceed with payment, he/she gets stuck at this URL (https://www.moneybookers.com/app/payment.pl) with a MB login form. Notice that there is no parameter to payment.pl. What's worse is that the MB login form does not have a register link, so unless the customer is already an MB user, he/she gets stuck at the login page with no link to go back to the Prestashop.

I'm using Prestashop 1.4.3 with MB module 1.5 and 1.6.

I saw a post somewhere that someone has resolved this problem by upgrading to Prestashop 1.4.4. This is the last thing I would want to do due to some core changes made on my 1.4.3. =(

Any guidance would be really appreciated. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

If you have Skrill's payment gateway on your shop and everytime you try to test a payment you get to the login page, it is because you have a Skrill (Moneybookers) account and your email address is remembered and recognized by the system.

If your customers do not have a Skrill (Moneybookers) account, they won't see the login page but the payment with card window.

If it is not the case, please send me some screenshots and a private message.

I hope this helps.

Skrill's team

• 6 months later...

Hi, I've got the same problem. I've used moneybookers in the past and it worked fine. I'm on version 1.4.7 and using moneybookers 1.6.3. There is no option to pay with credit cards. I'm fulyl verified with Moneybookers and went through all the options. Moneybookers are not much help either. Has anyone got this working?

Hi all, I actually got this to work! I had to contact Moneybookers and they done something for it to work. I've used Moneybookers on other websites and never had a problem so this must be a new issue and nothing to do with any settings you can change. Email them at [email protected]if you are an existing merchant, contact page here https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_contact

• 4 months later...

The problem may be that ...

"If customer is trying to pay by using an email address that is already registered in our system, we will be always asked to login to his account in order to complete the payment."

So if customer has an account at Skrill, they always show login form :(

Edited by Peter Liska (see edit history)