How to reset CMS tables and products ID?

if it is your testing, I think you can just reinstall it to get fresh database. It only takes a few minutes.

But you will lost all configurations and modules installation. But it will worth to redo it as testing.

But if you only want to clean up some specific data for example Product, it is best to use PrestaShop delete functionality to do that so that all related data will be removed. Most cases, there is an option to delete multiple items in back office.

If you try to do it in database directly, please be careful unless you are expert of this part know all related tables. Otherwise, you will be in trouble after that and take more time to do trouble shooting.

Hi,

so you will suggest that i will just re-install PS again? Just need to check, what configurations will i lose?

Is it everything? Means i will need to re-add my products, re-edit the footer and CMS links??

Anyway thanks for the reply man..

if it is your testing, I think you can just reinstall it to get fresh database. It only takes a few minutes. But you will lost all configurations and modules installation. But it will worth to redo it as testing. But if you only want to clean up some specific data for example Product, it is best to use PrestaShop delete functionality to do that so that all related data will be removed. Most cases, there is an option to delete multiple items in back office. If you try to do it in database directly, please be careful unless you are expert of this part know all related tables. Otherwise, you will be in trouble after that and take more time to do trouble shooting.