[SOLVED] Store Won't Display, endless loop

I just downloaded and installed version 1.4.4.1

Got through the install process just fine, I can appear to do anything I need to in the BO but if I try to view the store whether just typing in the URL or using a link in the BO, I get an error saying "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

In Safari it says "Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.centurymarketinginc.com/millvalley/”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page."

I turn on error reporting in the config file and I still get nothing displayed.

I've had this issue with every version since 1.4 was released. 1.3.X installs and works fine. I haven't figured out why the 1.4.X versions won't work. Any help? I'd really like to continue using this product but even the install says everything was successful and my site won't load.

EDIT

Windows Server

PHP5

MySQL

IIS

help!

thanks

John

No I understand that. Is there a setting or something that would cause this that I can have changed? We lease our server so can request any changes to be made to it we need. They just look at me like I'm stupid when I tell them this is what is happening with PrestaShop.

I'm sure others have had this issue, any idea on what might need to be changed on the server? I'm willing to throw a list of things at the server admin to try.

thanks,

John

PS I do have it installed on another server, linux server and love it, just need to get it to work on this goofy server.