No menu

Hi,

I installed Prestashop on a hosting site, and it got everything that prestashop requires. But when I go to my new homepage, the only thing that comes up is:

Fatal error

When I login to the administration panel I dont have a menu (Catalog, Customers, Orders etc)and many other stuff doesn't work. Why is it like this? I have done exactly as the guide and I have done it 2 times. Please help me, somebody?

Hi apa,

The website you posted is an opencart site, not PrestaShop. You will need to go through them for assistance.

-Mike

Hi, no. I changed just right now becuase I didn't get a reply. Its prestashop I want in the first hand. Do you have any clue what the problem is?

Hi apa,

The website you posted is an opencart site, not PrestaShop. You will need to go through them for assistance.

-Mike

Hi, no. I changed just right now because I didn't get a reply. Its prestashop I want in the first hand. Do you have any clue what the problem is?

ANYONE? I HAVE INSTALLED IT 3 TIMES NOW, I HAVE DONE EXACTLY AS THE GUIDE AND ALL THE BOXES ARE GREEN EXCEPT ONE: "ALLOWED OPEN EXTERNAL URLs" I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AND NOBODY WANTS TO HELP :S

LOOK AT THIS PICS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN: http://www.shantas.se/BO.jpg