[SOLVED] Login to admin blank white page

I just installed prestashop and when i go to manage the store after entering the right login information all i get is a blank white page. any suggestions? I did delete the install folder and txt folder as it had said to do and renamed the admin as it also said to do

now... same problem occurs when i changed my theme...

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: Unable to access /home/_____/admin/themes/ in /home/_____/admin/init.php on line 76

Warning: scandir(/home/_____/admin/themes/) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/_____/admin/init.php on line 76

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/_____/admin/init.php on line 76

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/_____/admin/init.php on line 76

...any idea why?

For the purpose of others who may be able to give you advice as well, I would recommend that you post the error here for yourself.

Additionally, I would ask for you to send this issue to the attention of our developers by emailing them here. They will be able to take a look at it for you and diagnose the issue relatively quickly.

-Mike

For the purpose of others who may be able to give you advice as well, I would recommend that you post the error here for yourself.

Additionally, I would ask for you to send this issue to the attention of our developers by emailing them here. They will be able to take a look at it for you and diagnose the issue relatively quickly.

-Mike

ok thank you for moving the post, i did as instructed and this is the error i get, i will also send to developers

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/stellab1/public_html/effectiveonlineprofits.com/cart/translations/en/fields.php on line 86