[SOLVED] from local to remote : FrontOffice WHITE !!

I search into the forum, i found something but no way to make it working, so i permit my self to ask for help

i run PS 1.4.3 working perfectly on localhost with XAMP.

my website is on a linux

my website address is http://www.gvmshop.com

Ps is installed on folder GVMShop in the main Root

i copied the whole folder GVMShop from my XAMP to the FTP

i exported with Mysql from XAMP and imported in the new DB on the remote SQL

i modified setting.inc.php taking out localhost and inserting new server db configuration

define('_DB_SERVER_', '62.149.xxx.xx');

define('_DB_TYPE_', 'MySQL');

define('_DB_NAME_', 'Sqlxxxx_3');

define('_DB_USER_', 'Sqlxxxx');

define('_DB_PASSWD_', 'xxxx');

define('_DB_PREFIX_', 'ps_');

define('_MYSQL_ENGINE_', 'InnoDB');

define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/GVMShop/');

i modified ps-configuration with lnx.gvmshop.com

i think that this is all right, because backoffice works perfectly

but the front office ... is COMPLETLY WHITE !!! :angry: :angry:

all permissions are at 775

i changed from smarty3 to smarty2 ... nothing

i generate a new htaccess from the auto generator in PrestaShop : i need to add some special instruction?

can be something about cookies on this instructions on setting.inc.php???

define('_COOKIE_KEY_', 'PMvWRgkXPJASuOh3kH8IRCxyckuC5uHrWrL23yAiaOyddzr65QxDfCWh');

define('_RIJNDAEL_KEY_', 'CQb4TzOtjf2dvSjjqUO9Oc2ek72Wv07M');

define('_COOKIE_IV_', 'JcOndt1q');

define('_RIJNDAEL_IV_', 'JvoKUgOGDmifIORvA+9XUA==');

Someone can tell me what's wrong??

tks in advance for your help

i found to make on on config.inc.php about to see errors.

that what is showing :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/modules/blocklogin/blocklogin.tpl" on line 16 "{if $voucherAllowed}<li><a >getPageLink(‘discount.php’, true)}” title=”“>{l s=‘Mis vales’ mod=‘blocklogin’}</a></li>{/if}" - Unexpected "�"' in /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:431 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2855): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2920): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, '?') #2 /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(51): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, '?') #3 /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/h in /web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 431

and now ... what is that??

I see in your error messages this:

/web/htdocs/www.gvmshop.com/home/GVMShop/...

It seems that prestashop is expecting your website in ...home/GVMShop/... rather than .../GVMShop/....

You could check your URLs setup in your 'BO->Preferences->SEO & URLs' if everything is filled in properly.

yes, i checked and it was all right.

after one night working, i disintalled a module and now it work but not i would like ...

as i disintalled the module, home page appeared but ... when i clik on a product, another error message about a missing {/if} close tag in product.tpl

i added a {/if} on product.tpl on remote at the end and now work, but i think is impossible that on local it works and in remote i need more instruction on same file.

more two modules are completly without formatting on remote and perfect on local. i disintalled and reinstalled, but no way.

more on local all works with friendly url and on remote no.

i think there is something completly wrong around ...

Mike, tks for your reply.

i saw the instructions last night :) but really i can't understand why is not working.

so i decided to exit on the upload and i reinstalled by new the PS on remote.

in 2 hours i setted all ok, so better than to spent another 2 days searching for something.

i think a good move is to create ps on the remote before and after tranfer it on local.

in this way probably all the settings are the one of the server remote.

if you want to check and test, now seems working very well.

don't look at pictures and prices, are fake ;)

website link