Cant re-enable Shop after upgrade

Hi there folks! Just recently discovered Prestashop and I must say it has been a pleasure to work with. Everything has been running smoothly, including the update to the latest prestashop version performed just a few hours ago.

I do have one minor problem however, and that is that I disabled the shop while I was performing hte updatae and now when I try to enable the shop under preferences, the preferences area goes blank and it does not enable the store. Seems to be timing out. Anybody encounter this before?

Hi there folks! Just recently discovered Prestashop and I must say it has been a pleasure to work with. Everything has been running smoothly, including the update to the latest prestashop version performed just a few hours ago.

I do have one minor problem however, and that is that I disabled the shop while I was performing hte updatae and now when I try to enable the shop under preferences, the preferences area goes blank and it does not enable the store. Seems to be timing out. Anybody encounter this before?

Yeap me too encounter this problem. I upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.1.

Besides, when i click on appearance tab it show blank too. Anyone can help us to solve this problem.

Hi Birdyman68 did you enconter this appearance tab problem?

Please help us.

Hi Birdman68,

Have you some error logs messages ? was the upgrade from 1.4.3 too ? Can you please send me by private message your back-office access ?

goodboy88, same questions for log messages

Regards,

There aren't any error logs messages. Once click the save button it just gone blank.

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening on our test setup as well, it was upgraded from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4.1 as well.

Nothing below the breadcrumbs bar shows up in BO when I click "Preferences > Appearance" or when I click Save on the main "Preferences" page...

Also seem to have issues with uploading images?

Birdman, goodboy and whoey,

Have you already PM'd Michaël with your back office access as he asked above?

-Mike

Thanks to Michael problem already solve by reuploading classes folder.

But however there is another problem still unresolve. I upgrade from v1.4.3 to 1.4.4.1. In 1.4.3 everything is ok but after i upgrade it an error occur when i login to my webpage to make purchases. When i try to click to "add a new address" button an error occur. It gives a message

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/classes/AddressFormat.php on line 448. My post is in http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/129938-warning-invalid-argument-supplied-for-foreach-in-public-htmlclassesaddressformatphp-on-line-44/

How to resolve it?