login to the back office After Installing

help me, ican't login to my admin page, after i type my username and password,this error occure

Not Found

The requested URL /prestashop 1.4.4.0/admin11/1/ was not found on this server.

-,- i've clear all the cache and history, and i've tried open it using IE, chrome. but i still get the same problem =,=

help me, ican't login to my admin page, after i type my username and password,this error occure

Not Found

The requested URL /prestashop 1.4.4.0/admin11/1/ was not found on this server.

-,- i've clear all the cache and history, and i've tried open it using IE, chrome. but i still get the same problem =,=

hi

i had this problem too. i used wampserver and this problem occure then i use XAMPP so problem solved.

many problem solved with XAMPP linke install VB WP and PS

i suggest you only use XAMPP untill never get variant problems.

good luck

I promise you guys I would be back...

I've been pushing to get this taken care of, and finally got it escalated to a top priority. The developers may not be my biggest fans now, but they are actively working on fixing this for all of you. If you would like to keep track of our progress, you can check it out in the Forge.

Additionally, if you think you have information that can help our developer fix this once and for all, you can send him an email.

I hope to be able to come back with more news for you soon!

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, I modified that cookie.php code as per the instructions, and it worked.

For any newcomers reading this, please note that I could not login to admin after a clean install.

I kept getting this message:

There is 1 error

• Employee does not exist or password is incorrect.

I did two things:

1. I created a customer account in the shop, and then I went into the myphp backoffice and copied the incrypted password from the customers password field to the employee's password field.

2. I also changed the cookie.php script as per the note above Posted on 18 August 2011 - 05:30 PM by Mike Kranzier.

3. I would like to suggest that this must be included in the troubleshooting guide of the installation wiki, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks Mike for organizing that for us, you really saved my life here.