Moneybookers. No orders made

Hi,
I am new to prestashop and a having a little trouble with moneybookers.
I have it running on the site but when the payment is made (money is in the account) it redirects the customer to the website and says NO ORDER MADE and when i look in the back office sure enough no orders have been placed.
I have been told its to do with the api but i have no clue.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Daniel

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem with moneybookers. There is no screen shot to show. The order simply doesn't come through to the back office - though the money is in the bank!

I wont be moving to Magento. I love Prestahop... but still, it would be nice to find a solution since there are at least three other threads in this forum all asking for help with the same problem. Chmod is 755. Using 1.4.3 Moneybookers worked with previous version.

For the customer the experience is good. However, they do not know what they are missing! Since nothing is recorded in the BO, no email is sent to the customer confirming their order. In the back end, I have a cart but no record of payment, no invoice, no order error or order placed. Just a cart which remains full of products. after the order is placed (the cart does not empty from the Front Office upon payment so the customer sees no order history, just a full cart).

I am using PS 1.4.3. and MB 1.5. permissions set to folder is 755 recursive. Money is in MB account. It seems as though MB is not able - not set up to - validate the payment in the BO.

I hope there is a solution. because PrestaShop is good. But now I'm thinking to go to another one like TomatoCart.

Moneybookers is not working, the orders are not made. You cannot see it in the BackOffice and the downloads are not going to the customer. Very weird. In Moneybookers I see the transaction is complete, but in PrestShop NOT!

Please make or have a solution!

Prestahop is good and worth staying with. Yes, right now Moneybookers is failing to work properly and that can be costly for some stores. But I am sure that the moderators and the Presta Team will look in to it quickly - at least, that is my hope.

Hi,

Thanks for your report, I find something but I don't have a test account to validate this fix, so I ask you if you can test it and make me a feedback about it.

The fix is simple, go to the validation.php of the module and replace the switch block present by this one :

switch ($status)
{
 /* Bankwire */
 case 0:
   $moneyBookers->validateOrder((int)($secure_cart[0]), _PS_OS_BANKWIRE_, (float)($_POST['amount']), $moneyBookers->displayName, $message, array(), NULL, false, $secure_cart[2]);
   break;

/* Payment OK */
 case 2:
   $moneyBookers->validateOrder((int)($secure_cart[0]), _PS_OS_PAYMENT_, (float)($_POST['amount']), $moneyBookers->displayName, $message, array(), NULL, false, $secure_cart[2]);
   break;

/* Unknown or error */
 default:
   $moneyBookers->validateOrder((int)($secure_cart[0]), _PS_OS_ERROR_, 0, $moneyBookers->displayName, $message, array(), NULL, false, $secure_cart[2]);
   break;
}

Don't forget to delete this block too :

if (!isset($secure_cart[1]))
   $secure_cart[1] = 'KO';

OK, this seems to have worked. Thank you. The order is showing up in the BO. However, on the MB payment page I am asked for a password - this has not happened before. Previously I was asked for Visa Verification.

Can anyone explain what the password is for and why I was not asked for VISA Verification on this occasion?

OK, it seems that in completing this transaction and filling in the required password I have "inadvertently" opened a moneybookers account. I did not wnat to do this nor will my customers want to do this. How can this be prevented?

So, the MB module is working, but it has some problems that mean I cannot use it.

First, the payment screen required a password. It does not tell you why you have to have a password, and so the customer does not know if it is a validation of the account which was just established in Prestashop or whether they are establishing an account with Moneybookers. This "doubt" is causing people to abandon their order.

Second, when they do enter a password there details are taken by moneybookers and an account is established. Now, they cannot use any other credit card but the one they first used. Their details are permanently entered in to the moneybookers system. This is terrible and it all happens without any warning or explanation from either MB or PS.

Prestashop can only survive its competitors if using it means sales for Merchants. I don't think PS should be boasting about its relationship with Moneybookers when it has these sorts of problems. If using PS means abandoned carts, why would someone use PS? If using MB means being tricked in to establishing an account, why would any customer return?

Please give some thought to this. I went and closed the personal account that MB set up when i was trying to do a test on my site. But, because it logs my Credit Card details permanently, I can never use that credit card again without re-opening my old MB account.

1. Asking for password at the MB payment page should either be an option - not mandatory - or else it should be fully explained to the customer so they know what they are being asked to do.

2. Even if a customer decides to have an MB account, they should still be given the freedom to choose some other method of payment next time they use MB. As it is, if my VISA is attached to my email address in MB, I cannot use my American Express next time with the same email address.

I am Annoyed that I have to use another MB module in order to get the job done when the module that PS supplies is either not functional or user friendly.

The process with MB feels entirely dishonest.

I can confirm what David said.

Orders appears in BO, but it work only with MB pocket.

When I choose VISA it ask for password. It never happened.

other thing was during testing old modules.

When I created test customer and I chose payment via MB pocket, I could not choose later other kind of payment e.g. with debit card.

So, the MB module is working, but it has some problems that mean I cannot use it.

First, the payment screen required a password. It does not tell you why you have to have a password, and so the customer does not know if it is a validation of the account which was just established in Prestashop or whether they are establishing an account with Moneybookers. This "doubt" is causing people to abandon their order.

Second, when they do enter a password there details are taken by moneybookers and an account is established. Now, they cannot use any other credit card but the one they first used. Their details are permanently entered in to the moneybookers system. This is terrible and it all happens without any warning or explanation from either MB or PS.

Prestashop can only survive its competitors if using it means sales for Merchants. I don't think PS should be boasting about its relationship with Moneybookers when it has these sorts of problems. If using PS means abandoned carts, why would someone use PS? If using MB means being tricked in to establishing an account, why would any customer return?

Please give some thought to this. I went and closed the personal account that MB set up when i was trying to do a test on my site. But, because it logs my Credit Card details permanently, I can never use that credit card again without re-opening my old MB account.

1. Asking for password at the MB payment page should either be an option - not mandatory - or else it should be fully explained to the customer so they know what they are being asked to do.

2. Even if a customer decides to have an MB account, they should still be given the freedom to choose some other method of payment next time they use MB. As it is, if my VISA is attached to my email address in MB, I cannot use my American Express next time with the same email address.

I am Annoyed that I have to use another MB module in order to get the job done when the module that PS supplies is either not functional or user friendly.

The process with MB feels entirely dishonest.

I can confirm it.

It is not user friendly.

other thing is choose correct kind of credit/debit cards.

customers doesn't know about difference between kind of cards.

it should work automatic like in Paypal.

I can write my credit/debit card number and module should find a correct kind of cart

Hi Vincent

please read this first:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/109713/P0/configuring___using_prestashop/moneybookers_dot__no_orders_made

In attachment you will find my test real MB account.

Please be aware that MB remember permanently credit numbers and you can't use it again like David mentioned in forum.

Im my opinion it is not user friendly. In this case I prefer Paypal.

One customer account - one email, address, name etc and credit/debit card can be used only once for testing.

1 customer = 1 test.

Please use small account of money for testing -e.g 0,05 euro.

You need TWO account for tests:

customer account - I will give you all details - he will buy something

and shop account (merchant account) - it will receive a money

Do you have merchant account?

If not, I can give you an access to my shop:

FTP and BO.

I am waiting for answer.

I will copy of this email to PS forum.

PS.

other thing is when I need to update a presta I need be sure if MB work good.

testing account - if I remember didn't work good, so I was using a real account, but here was a problem to get anoter card, address, email etc to make 1 test.

sometimes I have to make few test.

try mentioned every time get 2-3 card, which you can't use in next time test.

We really need to have screenshot about your problems (process you did etc) because we doesn't understand well what your means.

Money bookers ask for a password and email when you choose the payment, and I think it's a normal process coming from their side.

So, we are waiting for more 'explicit' details using screenshot.

Regards

Please notice the two pages that will come up in moneybookers. Page 1 the first time simply asks for your credit card. The second time it asks for a password. It does not tell you that you are about to open a moneybookers account, but this is what will happen if you proceed on page 2.

Furthermore, once you enter this password you will no longer be able to use any other credit card, even if you close the moneybooker account that was opened. Nor will you be allowed to use this card under a different email address.

I thought that you could process a credit card with moneybookers without having to establish a moneybooker account. This is not true.

Surely the customer should be told that they are opening an account. If you enter details on page two, even on the next screen it will not tell you that you have opened an account. It will simply tell you that your transaction is complete. This is terrible for a customer.

48775_VVHHrTbvyAkv0AGsLEMG_t

48776_MbMKgZffaAMbrVaARHUN_t

I Spoke to Moneybookers. It would seem that if you use an address that is in another country - or not associated with the card) you will be asked to register with moneybookers (that is, they will ask for a password and register you - they don't actually ask!). They also said that once a card is associated with an email address it remains associated. So, to overcome this problem they had to clear my card and I had to use a new email address.

Once I solved this and made the changes Vincent suggested I was able to process an order successfully. The only other thing that occurred was that I was asked to verify my card via an sms code which was sent to my mobile phone. Strangely, on my very first order with this card I was not asked this. Instead, I was told that my card had "verification by visa" set up and so i had to verify my card through my bank account.

Either way, the transaction processed easily once I had completed the sms verification process.

If Adam is able to process successfully than i will consider this problem solved.

If you have previously opened a MB account (whether by accident or on purpose) then from that time on the email address you use will be associated with a certain credit card.

The usual reason that MB will ask you to open an account is if the address in your PS account is different from your Credit Card account.

The thing to do is close your MB account. Then ring MB and ask them to remove your card from that closed account. You will now be free to use that card - or any other card. However, you will not be able to use that original email address. You will have to change the email address since even though the MB account is closed and no longer associated with the card, that email address will always be associated with that card.

I am going to test my new email address in my test account with a second card and I will tell you what happens.

Ok David, I am waiting for you test. I will do it too but tomorrow and I will write my feedback.

There are one think which I mendioned a lot of type of cards, MB after the person will write number should find it.
Or it should be like a list not a small picture where is hare to read it, if it Visa electon or normal Visa.

I have no problem with eyes but it is hard to read for me

MB module should look easier.

1. MB pocket
2. Credit/debit cards ( inside a list with kinds or it should find it automatycly)
3. local payments...

now it look like
1. MB pocket
2. Visa
Visa electron
Mastercard
n. local payments...

after last update there is an error:

MB:

I chose payment by Moneybookers, logged in and showed the following:

"CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD"

I chose a bank wire, transaction successfully. I clicked back to the shop and in the shop showed us the message "We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support." In the back you can not see the contract.

I chose a payment method VISA, appeared login to MB, I logged on and there is a window

"CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD"

I have a choice this time, only VISA registered in this account, or do I create a new credit card, so here but everything is ok

I made a payment transaction SUCCESSFULLY, I return to the shop and store the message "We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support.." In the back you can not see the contract

PS: To do a test by VISA, the test product must cost at least EUR 0,5

Dear all,

My name is Anne-Laure, I'm working at Moneybookers. We saw your post, I am in contact with our technical team to try to solve this problem.
I will keep you informed as soon as we identified the problem and have a solution.

Kind regards,
Your Moneybookers Merchant Services Team

Moneybookers Ltd., London, Registered in England and Wales no 4260907.
Registered office: Welken House, 10 -11 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EH, United Kingdom.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom (FSA).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Found the link and have the same problem, I have added the Moneybookers zip file as suggested above (new to this I take it you 1.download on the computer 2. upload through modules add amodule to my computer?) but I still have no success, I am only seeing the below, should I first add the changes in Validation.php and if so where do I find this file? Please help this is costing me money

Page displayed after payment cancellation:

Hide the login form on Moneybookers page

Display mode:

All logos in 1 block 1 block for each logo

Thanks Melp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Yakub,

Could you give me the version of your PrestaShop and of MoneyBookers ?

What happen when you try to make an order ? Is there an error message ?

I'm using version 1.4.4.1 and MB module 1.6. Old module was deleted and new uploaded.

There is no message error. The only problem is the when cliked on e.g. VISA, it goes to MB login page instead of going to credit card form.

• 1 month later...

Hi Olusek,

Just wanted to mention that all merchants who installed the latest version of Skrill module had this problem (no orders in BO) solved.

If you use Skrill you can benefit from very low fees (15% cheaper than other payment methods) and you can accept payments in the most part of all countries worldwide with local payment methods.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I used prestashop 1.4.3 with moneybooker module 1.5 and the error always happens.

Customer can pay money but order not save in BO.

And I fixed follow:

Download prestashop 1.4.6 then copy module moneybooker in this prestashop version override to old module and it works fine.

The problem really fixed on moneybooker module version 1.6.2.

Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

yes this issue also in Latest 1.5.3.1

this message show

We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support.

hi, i've got same issue "We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, you can contact our customer support." Does anybody has a solution?