My shop is not redirected correctly

Hello everyone,

I installed Prestashop for the first time and everything went well until I got to my dashboard where I'm stuck

I can't see my shop because I have this message from my browser :

The page is not redirected correctly An error occurred while connecting to quad-adventure.store. The cause of this problem may be disabling or refusing cookies.

I have tried to edit the htaccess file, disabled the SSL but I couldn't the solution. I would be happy if someone could help me 🙏

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 2:31 AM, Elltharis said:

Hello everyone,

I installed Prestashop for the first time and everything went well until I got to my dashboard where I'm stuck

I can't see my shop because I have this message from my browser :

I have tried to edit the htaccess file, disabled the SSL but I couldn't the solution. I would be happy if someone could help me 🙏

Thank you.

In the backoffice you have the menu Shop Parameters->Traffic&SEO.

The fourth block there is the url schema. When you save that your htaccess is regenerated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Share your website link to check from our end. Also, try in the private window in the browser or a different browser.

If there is any issue from the SSL side in the browser website link area it will show.

Also, in the back-office Advance Parameters => Administration area cookies option values can be changed.

Attached screenshot for your reference

gfgfgfgfgf.png