My site hacked twice in a row

Dan1

16 hours ago, Dan1 said:

PS 1.7.8.7 I was hacked a few days ago, restored from backup then hacked again. Need help securing my site.

The hack might have sometime in our site and you just noticed lately. Use the incident and make it all new and better.

7 hours ago, Daresh said:

What exactly happened? Do you have other sites on this server, for example some WordPress blogs?

Yes there is a wordpress site as another domain on the same shared hosting account.

I have two prestashop installations as two domains on the same shared hosting account. One is an actual store. The other as a CMS with no possibility to register an account or place an order. Both were hacked.

The cms domain which is the main domain of this hosting account was simply redirected.

The store domain some pages would not load. On some product pages when changing attributes an "undefined" error would pop up. But the fact some pages would load could be just the cache. 

The second time I was hacked I couldn't even access the back end of the store.

16 minutes ago, Dan1 said:

The store domain some pages would not load. On some product pages when changing attributes an "undefined" error would pop up. But the fact some pages would load could be just the cache. 

That sounds rather like a PHP Version change. If that Shop runs well move it to a VPS. You don't want all eggs in one Basket.

54 minutes ago, Daresh said:

WordPress is often the source of all the evil, so if it's also hacked I would recommend separating it from PrestaShop first.

How can I know if the wordpress site is hacked?

tips:  see if your hosting offers Imunify, it will detect a lot of different viruses.

we do remove viruses as we have worked in that area, but if you want to know when a file has been changed/deleted/added with possibility to restore deleted/changed file then this module is for you

we don't sell on addons as it contains html, why html?  helpers are not available via cron. good to know loool.

written for 1.4, never a bug, ever....

https://prestaheroes.com/collections/all-modules/products/prestavault-malware-trojan-virus-protection?variant=40653346603215