in Prestashop 1.6.1.15 the Prestashop Checkout module not connecting with my account and Round Pricing Error comes everytime.

I am using Prestashop 1.6 from many years, 2 weeks ago I hired a guy to upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7 but he failed and restored the previous version. since then I am facing issue with "Prestashop Checkout Module" it is not connecting with my account and keep giving error in "rounded setting" even the setting is already according to prestashop recommendations. 

I have attached a screenshot of the error. I need help and advise to get it fixed and get back to normal. 

error.png

hi Janett, 

thanks for your help, I have checked the configuration in prestashop account, everything is fine, but when it comes to prestashop checkout module, rounded setting error and account connection error still there. tried several times but cannot fix that 

6 door wardrobe      

kids bunk bed

Edited by adamthomson123 (see edit history)

21 hours ago, adamthomson123 said:

everything is fine, but when it comes to prestashop checkout module, rounded setting error and account connection error still there. tried several times but cannot fix that 

What php Version do you use?

• 2 weeks later...