Woocommerce to prestashop

benstok2

Is it really possible to migrate woo commerce project to prestashop.com without changing any sort of designs on front end of a website.

Without compromising the speed as well.

Can someone help me.

Is prestashop speed is more than wordpress...    😪

Edited by benstok2
adding more question (see edit history)

You need to ask agencies directly.

There are multiple things you need to do. First of all, you need to export and import data which consists of categories, products, variations, images, customers, passwords and many others.

It is better to install a fresh prestashop in a dev server, then try to recreate your theme at first, after that, you need to do the export and import of data.

There are some modules which help you but they are not free for sure, because this is not an easy task.

• Like 1

4 godziny temu, benstok2 napisał:

Is it really possible to migrate woo commerce project to prestashop.com without changing any sort of designs on front end of a website.

Without compromising the speed as well.

Can someone help me.

As for data ( products, clients, orders etc ) its not big issue. While design need to be recreated. Its a different engine. New theme is need it, similar to your actual and trying to customize.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stifler97 said:

You need to ask agencies directly.

There are multiple things you need to do. First of all, you need to export and import data which consists of categories, products, variations, images, customers, passwords and many others.

It is better to install a fresh prestashop in a dev server, then try to recreate your theme at first, after that, you need to do the export and import of data.

There are some modules which help you but they are not free for sure, because this is not an easy task.

Thanks i get your answer and what about speed is prestashop faster than wordpress.

On 8/14/2022 at 7:34 AM, benstok2 said:

Thanks i get your answer and what about speed is prestashop faster than wordpress.

Depends on your shop functionality and amount of the products in your shop.

Latest Prestashop 1.7 is the fastest version between prestashop branches.

If you compare with woocommerce. Woocommerce can be faster if you have less amount of the products in your shop and less functionality.