How to scan PS and delete all unused modules?? associated with deleted themes

gray

How to scan PS and delete all unused modules?? associated with deleted themes

I have Ps1.7.8, not that the PS version matters.

But I have bought 3 different modules, Transformer, Alysum and Akira all have come out of 'support'. So I cannot ask them.

In uninstalling each theme via the offical PS way, I am now using the PS Classic theme.

I have noticed that none of the module are removed. Worse still I do not now have access to any modules via admin, as the BO menu items have not been uninstalled.

ps-modules.thumb.png.f5feaf4c2238aa9a735e93439f02d47e.png

I have tried reinstalling themes, but none change the BO/menu. So I am stuffed, that I cannot get into PS/admin/modules to delete them.

Is there a way please. as it looks like a clean install of PS.

I will checkout that module.

I have manually deleted modules and dropped all applicable database tables.

This seems to be a massive bug in the system, but it might be the way it ment to be.

But where is the menu data stored, it used to be in css, but I am using PS1.7.8.2

we hope someday that PS will support theme specific module directory.  this would make management of themes more like shopify where one can preview a theme on their shop. now it's very difficult for people to install/configure a theme without issue....

another improvement would be to have menu defined in ps that is read or extended by a module, not each theme has it's own menu data's....(like joomla loool)

• Like 1