Receive offers from our partners in Contact us page

Marc_qc

I am experiencing a bad behaviour for which I found no reference in the forums.    Here is my findings:

I got rid of the Receive offers from our partners option in the create an account page using PS configuration and that work fine.

However,  in the Contact us page,   is still see Receive offers from our partners option that must be clicked in order to send the form :o(

Continued below...

image.thumb.png.b9acfbeba924f37f69cc7455db0ce591.png

Fair enough,   I don't share offers with partners,  So I decided just to change the text to Confirm information above in the back office.

This option is not working either so I wonder If I am doing something wrong here.  I am looking for help to find the right way to achieve it or alternate options.   

Thanks your your help

M.L

image.thumb.png.424f7fd12bfb65cdc5555b40710b40d2.png

prestashop_contact_us.png

image.png

• 5 weeks later...

Did you clear your cash in your browser and/or your PS backoffice to see the translation change take?

I can see in ur images that you are changing the translation in your Theme/template. Could it be that you need to change it in the classic? sometimes im moding a translation and its being called from classic and not my theme - ie not where i thought it would be...

trans.jpg

Hi,

Thanks you Mr.  for having a look at my problem. 

I flushed the buffers from my browser and clear the cache from the performance menu in the back office.   On the translation menu, I only have the classic theme installed.  So did all that,  and

the end result of this trial is    :O(     No success.

Am I the only one having this problem with Prestashop 1.7.6.0  ????

Prestashop_theme_transaltion.thumb.png.3d6f5f4e3bf153ede568f6aacd6e2210.png

Hey hey,

Thanks to ComGraPL

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/profile/1489403-comgrafpl/

after and exchange of private message and some code change suggestion from him,  we found that the checkbox is mandatory even if hidden as ComGrafPL mod showed me. So I follow his other recommendation and looked at the GDPR module where I finally found the source of the message.   I updated it the same way I did with the classic theme and ...  work around applied and result positive. 

Thank you so much for the help it's much appreciated

Below is the location where the message update was made in GDPR confure module

Again, big thanks for the help

Prestashop GDPR.png