How many different debug modes does Presta 1.7.7.7 have?

Billy

Hey @El Patron hope all is well my friend. I never even thought about dreamweaver. Did macromedia have this scan feature in their version from 2005 back or do I need adobe version?  

I have used this search & replace program for almost two decades to scan packages going all the way back to scanning xoops v1 packages. It works on windows 10 too! 

http://www.inforapid.com/html/srdownload.htm I'm going to scan that 1.7.7.7 package for "debug".

Hell when you're as old as I am you forget shit. lmao anyway I just had flashback to checking my html in netscape communicator.

Hey EL is there a snippet of php code that can be used for stand alone debug of pages? 

1 hour ago, Billy said:

Hey @El Patron hope all is well my friend. I never even thought about dreamweaver. Did macromedia have this scan feature in their version from 2005 back or do I need adobe version?  

I have used this search & replace program for almost two decades to scan packages going all the way back to scanning xoops v1 packages. It works on windows 10 too! 

http://www.inforapid.com/html/srdownload.htm I'm going to scan that 1.7.7.7 package for "debug".

Hell when you're as old as I am you forget shit. lmao anyway I just had flashback to checking my html in netscape communicator.

Hey EL is there a snippet of php code that can be used for stand alone debug of pages? 

Hi @Billy dreamweaver has always had scan/search/replace...still awesome and now it's  a monthly charge not 500 bucks.  I am probably as old as you looool.  I'm retired 360/370 assembler programmer.   Ok, snippet of code?  Nope, to be honest I have not opened my dw in a couple of years.  I do miss being more technical here on the forum, I used to be the bomb not I just lead projects.  I'm thinking to re retire and just go back to dev for fun.

I'm still a baby boomer 1964 so yea main frames. huh

We had snippet of php code on xoops.org to place in header of php file to debug along with smarty snippets to debug as well. Xoops has it's own debugger too but sometimes snippet solve everything fast.