How to configure multiple stores for different sellers with same ps administrator but each store just watch its products, categories, etc.

juanbr

Hello.

I want to use one code base for all my clients under this domain: mydomain.com.

The domain for my clients would be like this: client-one.mydomain.com, client-two.mydomain.com, etc.

The administration panel should be just one but each client should watch just its products, categories, transportation, currencies, etc. In other words, all the configuration of its stores should be independent from other stores, but the administration directory should be one. For example:

client-one.mydomain.com/admin2838

client-two.mydomain.com/admin2838

etc.

Is this possible?

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

On 8/23/2021 at 2:30 AM, endriu107 said:

Yes you can do that by enable mutistore in your shop backoffice.

Thank you very much for your help. I did it and worked, but I have another question:

When I created my two stores (store one, store two) I also configured specific profiles for sellers, stock watchers and other ones.

I configured the module "Attributes and characteristics" to the sellers profile of the store one, but when the attributes and characteristics were created by a user with that profile they did not appeared on the "products" module that the same role had when tried to create a product. So, they could not create products with combinations. However, when a super admin role created the attributes and characteristics and assigned them to the store one it just appeared on the products module > combinations section for the sellers profile of that store.

Is there a way for not admin profiles to allow them create attributes and characteristics and when they create products those attributes and characteristics appear in combinations section but just for their stores?

Is possible to have super admin roles for each store, too?

Thanks in advance.