I can not enable SSL on Prestashop 1.7

How do I fix this issue?  I need an SSL on this site.  Nobody will buy from ecommerce site without ssl and my crappy ISP blocks inbound on port 80 but not 443.  I don't have an enable button, instead I have this link that says to check and see if my shop supports https. 

image.png.e3d7a2d32402743a45ea3745d35c3e0a.png

If I click that link it opens my URL on port 443 because it's going to https:// but it brings up my router.  Why is it doing this?  Why isn't there an enable button there so I can just configure this?  I know this expensive Ubiquity router can do SSL

image.thumb.png.5318e7e1d52bb5a55699b5f58d3f22a3.png

If I try to forward port 443 it can't connect.  Why is this so difficult?  All I want to do is add the SSL to the website.

I'm on Presta 1.7.7.5, I have PHP 7.4 installed.  I have this installed on a dedicated server running Ubuntu 18.04 and the router is an Ubiquity Dream Machine Pro

Is there a way to open a support ticket?  I've got everything ready, but I can not enable  SSL so I can't make the site go live.  Why is it giving a link that says "See if your shop supports SSL" instead of "Enable SSL"?  I have a $400 poor mans enterprise router, I know it can do SSL.  I need help with this, and no support can not get into my system because my ISP blocks ports like 80 but not 443 so I need this enabled for support to even log into my server, but at that point I would no longer need their assistance.  Why is that link re-directing to my router instead of going wherever it's supposed to go?

@falken76

The ssl is not handle by your local router. Your hosting need ssl enable , is your hosting is c panel based or other system  for linux. you need to enable the ssl in your hosting first then you can enable this option.

hope you understand. If you give me your site access in pm i am able to check and give you a solution

Thank you

Thank you so much.  I'm using VestaCP and I found where to put the SSL information.  I'm very clueless when it comes to this stuff, my friend gave me some rack server his work was going to toss out, so it's running out of my house and I can't call a hosting company for help.  My ISP doesn't want anyone running any webservers on port 80 so they block it entirely.  I don't know how you would access my server since my ISP blocks inbound http's default port.  I know how to forward ports on the router, but no clue how to configure apache2 or nginx to listen on certain ports.  If the SSL can be added now, Https should take everyone to port 443 and it should work.

Now I'm trying to get a free test SSL but I'm having trouble proving I own the server because my ISP also blocks port 25 for SMTP and it blocks IMAP also.  I need to sort that out elsewhere.  Thank you so much for the help.

I just tried to get one from cloudfire, but I'm running into so many issues.  I think my ISP is ruining this for me.  Cloudfire wants to connect to the site to issue the SSL but it can't because port 80 is blocked so it can never make the connection, others have options for email, but they want an email from my server domain but that isn't working either because my ISP blocks port 25 so I can't send email.  the other option is uploading some http file to what looks like a linux directory but again, if they're going to verify anything on the server and use port 80, it won't go through.

I tried the generate CSR button and it made all kinds of keys and certificates, I plugged those in and it failed saying it's not a valid certificate.

I have an existing website that already has an SSL from letsencrypt, but that's on a shared server hosted by dreamweaver and it's so slow it feels like they're running it on some old 1990s hardware and they give me no ram and it's so slow I want to bounce out and I'm the owner, I intend to use that SSL.  But it's in use on the live site right now.  I'm just trying to get an SSL to test the site to make sure that traffic comes in on port 443 and the site comes up.  Is there anywhere that gives out a hassle free SSL just for testing?  I found a No-IP service that will let you get around your ISP blocking port 25, but it has an annual fee.

10 minutes ago, falken76 said:

I think my ISP is ruining this for me.

What are you saving thru that set up? A VPS does not cost the world, 38 Euro with 4 GB RAM the first year I can get you. 2nd Year around 60 if you are from a a non EU country.

9 minutes ago, Nickz said:

What are you saving thru that set up? A VPS does not cost the world, 38 Euro with 4 GB RAM the first year I can get you. 2nd Year around 60 if you are from a a non EU country.

I want to save the cost of paying for a dedicated server which costs a lot of money because I have an enterprise level rack server at the house with 128 gigs of ram and 4 processors with 32 cores that I can use for my site and my home lab.  I want to run it from home because I have the equipment.  My site is on a VPS right now and it's so slow I can't believe I actually get conversion on it.  I have gigabit service so I have 1 gig down and 35mb up.  It's an ecommerce site with no videos or audio.  I am hoping that the website is blazing fast compared to dog crap slow.  If I want a webserver that runs fast through a host, I'll have a ridiculous monthly recurring fee when I have the equipment at my house.  The server has no running hard drives in it, it has a flashdrive that loads ESXI, there's a nas and the router.  It consumes very little power to leave on all the time, it's not at all like running an AC all day long.  So I'm getting speed and access to all my resources without a monthly recurring fee and the trade off on the power bill is negligible.

I think it'll be just fine for a low volume website that has no media to serve other than some lightweight jpg's and text.  What I've been using is terrible and it's upload is far slower than what I have.  I would like to just get this working so I can see how terrible the performance is, what I was paying for was through dreamhost and it's terrible.  It takes 2 to 5 seconds for my pages to load on a VPS I'm paying for.  I absolutely believe my own server shared with nobody will provide a faster website.

I just need to verify myself for SSL in a way that doesn't use port 80 since it's blocked.  Looks like I can do it through DNS

57 minutes ago, falken76 said:

I think it'll be just fine for a low volume website that has no media to serve other than some lightweight jpg's and text. 

2mb site with 35mb upload is good for 17 people at the same time or so. Have fun.

That should be fine, I don't even get 40 visits a day, so I might get 2 people on at the same time.  I just got this server and I'm just learning about the things I can do with it.  I want to see if it is faster or not.  I have a plex server on it also, that should kill the upload speed, nobody uses it though.  I'll see how streaming and accessing the website at the same time effects the site.  The performance from dreamhost is so slow, I'm curious to see if streaming at the same time will still provide a faster experience for me.   If all else fails, I'll just put it back on an online host.