[solved] More Memory Exception Errors

rmturner

I've been searching and can't find anything that has worked so far.  I installed the new version 1.7.7.5 and everything worked fine for two weeks.  I had six categories and had filled one of them with 40 products and another with 30 products before everything went dead.  Weirdly, the two categories that have all the products in them are "empty" but the basic page loads.  Thanks in advance....

https://www.dragonfliesareus.com/4-dragonfly-earrings

Categories that have nothing in them seem to work:

https://www.dragonfliesareus.com/5-dragonfly-necklaces

The home page is blank and I can't login to the backend.  I'm attaching screenshots

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Edited by rmturner (see edit history)

Thanks guys.  I had been looking all over for my php.ini and couldn't find it.  I called my host and they said that it hadn't been set as a feature in my account.  He said that the php.ini had been set at 32M, which was the whole problem.  Now it's at 256M and the site is working fine.

Thanks so much.  I'm sorry, I have forgotten how to mark this SOLVED.

I'm using 1.7.7.5    I deleted everything in /var/cache/dev and var/cache/prod and double checked it.  Cleared the cache in my browser and still can't get into the backend.  I tried a different browser too.   I raised the memory in php.ini to 512M.   Thanks.

Capture4.JPG

SOLVED.....I renamed my .htaccess to .htaccess_backup and I then was able to login to my back office.  I went to Shop Parameters/SEO and URLs and recreated a new .htaccess by turning Friendly URLs off, saving and then turning it back on.

Thank you SmartDataSoft for all your help!

• rmturner changed the title to [solved] More Memory Exception Errors