Site Speed

My site is painfully slow.  https://order.customizationdepot.com

I pasted my setttings below. I also purchased :"Page Cache Pro v2.1.6 - by ETS-Soft" this helps for some cache pages. 

Can someone help fix this, please?

image.png.f567af2f389be16327219649a4d986a9.png

image.png.2d9de87fc3c3982b8545ac20481006e5.png

You can increase your website speed checking these things:

- using appropriate image compression and size (avoid .png images and any large images) 

- using a mix of colours-B/N images (lighter)

disabling unused modules and using less mudules as possible (desktop AND/OR mobile)

- disabling the preview animation product at least inside home page

- avoid using too much (and heavy) sliders/animations

- avoid using too much categories and themes that trigger dozens of requests on the server

avoid using duplicated content/modules (generally happens with facebook buttons, multiple chat systems etc...)

using Apache Gzip compression AND http2 on server

using cache appropriately

- checking php.ini file (and options) through cpanel

- optimizing MySql db through phpmyadmin (just the automatic process is ok)

reducing web crawlers/bots visiting your site through robots.txt and .htaccess

Using cpanel inside php---> php options increase some values:

memory_limit = set 512/1024M,

opcache.memory_consumption = set 128M,

xcache.size = set 128M,

max_input_vars = set 1400,

output_buffering = set 4096,

realpath_cache_size = set 4096K,

realpath_cache_ttl = set 120 (if you have a website that doesn't change often its content, this value could be increased)

NB. If your values are already = or > of these, leave them that way. Remove the Google module signup on top.

Danny

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, dozen2 said:

thanks a ton  for  your suggestions.  I will try them

David

👍 Try something. Don't be afraid to remove/disable a few modules. Sometimes they're not really necessary for our shop. You'll be surprised by the increasing of speed.

Danny

you  can try all sorts of 'tricks' to tune the PS appl, from long experience I can tell you that a hosting upgrade solves.  You can spend a lot of time following ps tuning suggestions which usually don't have signficant effect except the mysql tuning, nice call on that Danny, we make a lot of money doing hosting upgrade and always manually tune mysql.

hosting is most important bit of any ecommerce system, make a solid budget for one.\

We are recommending for smaller budgets ovh vps nvme/ssd...it works really really well...

1 hour ago, El Patron said:

you  can try all sorts of 'tricks' to tune the PS appl, from long experience I can tell you that a hosting upgrade solves.  You can spend a lot of time following ps tuning suggestions which usually don't have signficant effect except the mysql tuning, nice call on that Danny, we make a lot of money doing hosting upgrade and always manually tune mysql.

hosting is most important bit of any ecommerce system, make a solid budget for one.\

We are recommending for smaller budgets ovh vps nvme/ssd...it works really really well...

Cover up mistakes upgrading hosting (thinking things magically will be ok) it's not always a good move and not (for sure) a good point to start. You can have any hosting you want, but if you don't know how to use it (and how to use and optimize your PS) your website will always be disappointing. Not maybe for you, but for your users for sure. Fill your PS with junk everywhere and no hosting will saves you from a bad site. Meanwhile, a good optimization (and a good use of what you got and how use it) we'll always save your site, also on a cheap/shared hosting.

Danny

• Like 1