Website is not in full wildth on mobile

Hello everyone, 
My website is not on full witdth on mobile how can i fix it. The main page is fine but when i click link lead to other content the page does not appear to be in full wildth. Here is the picture of it
184112583_2933491446934272_1705407980565977076_n.jpg.80e4f2f6c17e930a675a630d00868ee3.jpg

Please someone help me with this. Thank you. 

Edited by caffe663 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Nickz said:

Impatiience is not a virtue my friend.

Look into the css if there is the correct mobile CSS. 

You want help post more info. Server, Version, Theme is the least you should post.

Thank you for replying. Can you please tell me what kind of information i should post. I can't find the module mobile in the theme either. 

1 hour ago, Nickz said:

Server info.

Windows server version, Linux Distro Debian, Ubuntu or else. Theme version 1.6xx or 1.7.xx or else

Usually the should be some bootstrap in your theme.

I am using a shared sever. I don't know about the window sever version maybe the 7.3php. Theme version is default version prestashop 1.7.7.3. About the bootstrap in my theme i don't know where to find it. Is it in the partial, would you mind telling me what folder or what file it is so i can post it. Thank you

43 minutes ago, Nickz said:

This is where it should be:

Screenshot at 2021-05-14 11-24-44.png

I searched some on the google. It says that in the themes also has the mobile module but i can't find that as well. Is the prestashop 1.7 removed it or it is just that i did not find it. Also I can't seem to find the default-bootstrap on my sever as well.

20 minutes ago, Nickz said:

Just look it up under the searchengine you like

Man you are telling me to post the bootstrap, i tell you i don't know where it is so i ask you and you show me the 1.6 version which is not mine. Now you telling me to search on duckduckgo to find the solution. i am really confused :(

How about learning to research, its a helpful feature.

You cannot expect to get all solution delivered to your doorstep.

Where is the bootstrap module for theme xxxxx version 1.7.7.x ie you could use.

44 minutes ago, Nickz said:

How about learning to research, its a helpful feature.

You cannot expect to get all solution delivered to your doorstep.

Where is the bootstrap module for theme xxxxx version 1.7.7.x ie you could use.

I searched all the themes folder but i could not see the default-bootstrap folder.I think there is no default-bootstrap folder in prestashop 1.7 maybe it is changed to something that i don't know, that why i am asking if you could help me if you know where it is (i did the research but i did not find it ). 

Edited by caffe663 (see edit history)

Hi caffe663

To clear something up, "default-bootstrap" was default theme for only 1.6 version of PrestaShop.

In 1.7 version have new default theme is named "classic" .

Now to your issue. Problem are images you are adding in CMS page. They have fixed width that is larger than screen.

for example on food-safety page you have image Syoku-Anzen-Title3.png that is 550px wide.

To fix you can try bit of CSS code, try to add in /themes/classic/assets/css file custom.css

@media (max-width: 575px) {
	.page-content.page-cms img {
		width: 100%;
		height: auto;
	}
}

Clear PrestaShop cache and browser cache.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, razaro said:

Hi caffe663

To clear something up, "default-bootstrap" was default theme for only 1.6 version of PrestaShop.

Now to your issue. Problem are images you are adding in CMS page. They have fixed width that is larger than screen.

for example on food-safety page you have image Syoku-Anzen-Title3.png that is 550px wide.

To fix you can try bit of CSS code, try to add in /themes/classic/assets/css file custom.css

}
}

Thank you it worked.

• Like 1

• caffe663 changed the title to [SOVLED]Website is not in full wildth on mobile
On 5/15/2021 at 2:39 AM, razaro said:

Hi caffe663

}
}

sorry to ask again, but it only work when the phone is in vertical mod when it is in horozental mod i meet the same problem.

• caffe663 changed the title to Website is not in full wildth on mobile

Try to add then also next code 

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) and (orientation: landscape) {
	}
}

Adjust min-width px if needed lower number.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, razaro said:

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) and (orientation: landscape) {
	}
}

It does not work, i lowerd the min-width px to 150px (because i inspect the picture it said width 150). It still does not work.

20 minutes ago, caffe663 said:

It does not work, i lowerd the min-width px to 150px (because i inspect the picture it said width 150). It still does not work.

On 5/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, razaro said:

}
}

Never mind, i worked fine. Thank you.

Hi razaro, I know its not related to topic but please help me out in this one razaro. My page builder does not work on category pages of mobile version. I elaborated the issue in this link please go though it and let me know if can figure out some solutions razaro.