Page builder vs Template

Wilendar

Hello!

I'm going to make small online shop, and I struggle what to choose, page builder or template?

Do you have any experience with page builders like crazy element or creative elements based on elementor ? Do they really fully flexible? can i change there core prestashop elements like main menu, product page etc?

In page builder I'm most worried about product categories, and product page, will i have to setup them manually for each product?

OR better to choose fixed template that won't be so flexible like page builder but comes with many new modules like mega menu, ajax search etc.

What is your experience? 

Edited by Wilendar (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, Wilendar said:

Hello!

I'm going to make small online shop, and I struggle what to choose, page builder or template?

Do you have any experience with page builders like crazy element or creative elements based on elementor ? Do they really fully flexible? can i change there core prestashop elements like main menu, product page etc?

In page builder I'm most worried about product categories, and product page, will i have to setup them manually for each product?

OR better to choose fixed template that won't be so flexible like page builder but comes with many new modules like mega menu, ajax search etc.

What is your experience? 

I'll only say a few words, because what I found this year is the best I've worked in Presta by far, from 2012. For me, Easybuilder (https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easybuilder-module-prestashop-pagebuilder?wpam_id=1).

Note: it is only compatible with Transformer or Panda (the perfect pack).

Is incredible how many pages and sections you can design and edit from the Elementor based panel. Specially products.

It save A LOT of time (and energy). For me is much better (and more complete, flexible and easy) than creative elements, Wharehouse, Visual composer or others.

Edited by El plan de Dan (see edit history)

On 5/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, Wilendar said:

Hello!

What is your experience? 

From now you are able to create awesome pages with crazy elements elementor based page builder without any cost.  It is quite costly to created awesome page in PrestaShop like WordPress. Crazy elements introduce it free for PrestaShop user. Whey don't you test it for free and use.

Thank you

9 hours ago, w3bsolutions said:

Have you tried all of them to be able to do that statement?

Hi, man! Yes, I've worked with all of them, since I don't work with Creative Elements from a year ago, I notice it has been improved. 

But what I most want is not the famous, how "official" they (modules/themes) are or something like that, but productivity, company's values and be able to work agile, no conflict with 3rd part modules. For now, ST resources in this case wins, for me. It has been my experience through years.

I know other people prefers Wharehouse or CE, and it's ok, but many of them haven't try what I've tried too :)

Edited by El plan de Dan (see edit history)

• 2 years later...
On 6/12/2021 at 6:01 AM, El plan de Dan said:

I'll only say a few words, because what I found this year is the best I've worked in Presta by far, from 2012. For me, Easybuilder (https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easybuilder-module-prestashop-pagebuilder?wpam_id=1).

Note: it is only compatible with Transformer or Panda (the perfect pack).

Is incredible how many pages and sections you can design and edit from the Elementor based panel. Specially products.

It save A LOT of time (and energy). For me is much better (and more complete, flexible and easy) than creative elements, Wharehouse, Visual composer or others.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, El plan de Dan said:

Hi, man! Yes, I've worked with all of them, since I don't work with Creative Elements from a year ago, I notice it has been improved. 

But what I most want is not the famous, how "official" they (modules/themes) are or something like that, but productivity, company's values and be able to work agile, no conflict with 3rd part modules. For now, ST resources in this case wins, for me. It has been my experience through years.

I know other people prefers Wharehouse or CE, and it's ok, but many of them haven't try what I've tried too :)

With Creative Elements you can design all pages, except one, the category/miniature page of Prestashop or others. So this page will look different than your other pages. Therefor I can't recommend Creative Elements.

Is it possible to create a category/miniature page with Easybuilder? I watched some video's on YouTube and it doesn't look easy.