[Solved] Products of same Cat showing in a coloumn instead of a row (see pic)

Hi,

My products in the same Cat is showing in a coloumn instead of a row, how do I change this back to a row, it looks untidy in a coloumn and requires a lot of scrolling for Cat's that have many products...

Please see pic

Tx

43060_eY35oblqBIKyuljLrNgG_t

I assume you are talking about "Products Category" module.
I don't what version of PrestaShop you are using and what version of the module.
As I checked in PrestaShop 1.3.6/1.3.7/1.4 are all working fine (as expected in multiple columns)

I also uploaded a screen image.

I guess you are using some customized theme or you have made some changes on the theme?

43071_YG0H5VzXdHJhMrW2WeLz_t

Simply restarts the module Products Category…

do you mean re-install?
If there there is changes on the theme file or it is a customized file, this won't work.
But if you mean to copy the module from original PrestaShop package, then it will may work.

No copy module from original package, only reset module or uninstall and install… Reset module is new feature in 1.4

I think "reset" is just uninstall then reinstall. It equals you manually install and reinstall. It will never change any files.

If I have changed/modified a theme file of module caused the some issue like layout issue, this "reset" will never help me recovery the files.