after Update to 1.7.6.2 from 1.7.6.1, emails partially in German and partially in English

Peter_Tersluisen

I updates my PrestaShop from 1.7.6.1. to 1.7.6.2 before planning my final tests and going live.
Unfortunately my emails now show up partially in mixed languages, both German and English. This is very sad, because I had it all working to perfection.

I do have a copy of the pre-update from January 8 on my FTP. It is fully functional and autonomous, as it uses its own sql-database. Technically I would only need to rename the folder and I would be, with a loss of 8 days of work, operational. 

Is there any way that I could have my correct emails without having to revert to the old version? It would be a charm if I only needed to copy the folders, but I am to scared to break it.

... an old IBM rule: Never change a running system!

Question 2: what would be the best way to modify the footer on my Emails? My boss is going to behead me if he sees brand names other than our own. 

Sorry, I am "too old school" for PrestaShop. I used to run SmartStore.Biz, which has become outdated and the manufacturer discontinued the support. Anyways I am willing to learn...  :)

2020-01-15 (4).png

2020-01-15 (3).png