Blank page after installation 1.6.0.8

Hi!

I have installed the latest version of prestashop 1.6.08 in my hosting. All the process was succesfull, but when I put the url on my browser the only thing I can see is a blank page.

I've deleted the \install and rename the \admin and the result is the same. I've repeted the installation 4 times, all of them with all the process OK and always the same result, page blank.

Does anybody have any idea about this error ?

I find the code _ps_mode_dev and ps_debug_profiling and now I can see the error message on my brower when I try to enter to the web or to the backoffice

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file '\\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www/themes/default-bootstrap/modules/homeslider/header.tpl'' in \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\classes\module\Module.php(2020): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\modules\homeslider\homeslider.php(477): ModuleCore->display('\\WAGNER\WWWROO...', 'header.tpl') #2 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\classes\Hook.php(507): HomeSlider->hookdisplayHeader(Array) #3 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\classes\controller\FrontController.php(447): HookCore::exec('displayHeader') #4 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\controllers\front\IndexController.php(37): FrontControllerCore->initContent() #5 \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\classes\controlle in \\WAGNER\WWWROOTNOM$\4501a9f4a.hostnd\htdocs\www\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

PLEASE HELP!!!

You can ask your hosting company to increase it, or, if you have a php.ini file in your root already, add

memory_limit = 256M

to it ;) (or change the current one). But notice there is a limit on shared hosting!

• 4 months later...