Error message: An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CannotAddCategoryException code 0]

Alex Neacsu

Hi there, 

I'm getting this message on saving a new manually created category:   "An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CannotAddCategoryException code 0]"

Do you have any idea what it is? And how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Alex

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 5:27 PM, Alex Neacsu said:

Hi there, 

I'm getting this message on saving a new manually created category:   "An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\gimp freejobalert notepad++Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CannotAddCategoryException code 0]"

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Facing the same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Oliver

Edited by OliverSo (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 

I'm getting this message on saving a new manually created category:   "An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\gimp freejobalert notepad++Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CannotAddCategoryException code 0]"

Hmm that is interesting especially with the secondary languages. Funny enough I was having a similar problem with this plus size clothing site. Kept getting an error is it this translation mod? I'm so confused. Lots of people seemed to be having that same issues really curious for answer.  Any advice or tips would be great thanks.

1 minute ago, Judith45 said:

Hi there, 

I'm getting this message on saving a new manually created category:   "An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\gimp freejobalert notepad++Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CannotAddCategoryException code 0]"

Hmm that is interesting especially with the secondary languages. Funny enough I was having a similar problem with this plus size clothing site. Kept getting an error is it this translation mod? I'm so confused. Lots of people seemed to be having that same issues really curious for answer.  Any advice or tips would be great thanks.

I'm trying to figure out a solution, usually on frameworks (Symfony) such an error comes from the database

Dear all,

I don't know if actually by altering these settings fixed my problem, but finally now I can add both languages and alter them at any time. What I did:

Go to Traffic & SEO -> On SEO & URLs, go down and find the options Friendly urls and accented urls. At first friendly urls was on, but accented not. If you see on the ? icon, if you are using chars other than latin, then you have to enable it.

regards! 

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, 

I have several prestashop websites on the same types of servers and only this error code in version 1.7.6.1 as soon as I want to save a meta keyword. Only one language is used so that is not it can you help me too?

your solutions didn't work for me

Thanks

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CategoryException code 0]

Edited by Sh7 (see edit history)

I have the same issue when I try to edit some pages. However, some pages can be saved, others not (even if I try to save the page without any changes).
[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\CmsPage\Exception\CmsPageException code 0]
It did work fine with PS 1.7.6.0, but recently I did update to PS 1.7.6.1 and I think problem came with 1.7.6.1.
Any Idea??

• 4 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, Sh7 said:

Hi, 

I have several prestashop websites on the same types of servers and only this error code in version 1.7.6.1 as soon as I want to save a meta keyword. Only one language is used so that is not it can you help me too?

your solutions didn't work for me

Thanks

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CategoryException code 0]

Hi, i have the same error with Prestashop 1.7.6.5 and keywords.
Have you resolve this bug?
Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I am having the error when I try to add in a iframe of googlemaps as I attempt to make a map to direct customer to our real store.  somnething in the iframe code gives the error with out the iframe code its fine

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/7/2021 at 5:14 PM, Taleeia said:

I am having the error when I try to add in a iframe of googlemaps as I attempt to make a map to direct customer to our real store.  somnething in the iframe code gives the error with out the iframe code its fine

You need to allow iframes in the back end settings in PS.

prestashop-problem-z-zapisaniem-opisu-produktu-lub-tresci-strony-cms-cmspageexception-code-0-wlaczenie-iframe.png

Edited by c64girl (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Funny since I do not get notices in my email from this forum i did find this spot.. thankyou .. i would of got it eventually .. but if i did'nt or anyone else searching for this thankyou for your time.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...