Need some help to migrate to fresh install

Hi,

I had a shop running on 1.7.5.2 and I decided to upgrade to 1.7.6 but what I want to do is to install also a new theme and get rid of all old modules, so I decided the best option is to Install a fresh new PS 1.7.6 onto a provisional subdomain and transfer Categories, Attibutes and Products with all images combinations...etc from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6 then to apply the new theme.

The problem is I;m not shure what MYSQL tables to export and import into new one.
I tried to export categories and products from admin menu but when I try to import into new one the options for import are limited for example I don't have price, reference number ... and so on.
I also upgraded the old shop based on 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6 and I still don't have those options for import.

there is anyone who can tell me which tables from mysql database i should export and then import into new installation ?
By now I tried with almost all tables but I dont have the product pistures and names under Catalog > Products. Just ID Reference Price and combinations. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 3:34 PM, silviu_25 said:

Finally I moved everything one by one from old PS to new PS .. ;(

Hi Silviu_25

Can You give please us a idea of which tables from mysql database I should export and then import into new installation and how you did that?

Thanks

• 1 month later...