will you replace prestashop with shopify?

shopify is very convenient to use all apps without technic stills and many free modes in the APPs store but the problem with it is the mutli-language and currency if you are not use shopify payment.

i think prestashop team should learn from shopify that add more social apps as free for basic function plan and request pay for advance functions,

shopify has Oberlo which is easy to import products and drop shipping from aliexpress.com and amazon, integrate of google shopping and facebook sale chanels, much much much beter than prestashop did.

On 7/15/2019 at 2:34 PM, Simonas Invertus said:

Shopify and PrestaShop has to different business models. 

PrestaShop gives you platform for free, but earns money by selling modules and support.

Shopify gives you a lot of modules for free, but ask for monthly subscription and % from transactions. 

business is for money right? i didn't see any official addon for google shopping, many social advertisment addons are from forum developer

the benefit of having a hosted solution is savings in maintenance costs of a self hosted solution.

shopify or other hosted is a good solution if you have 'no' IT budget......

shopify has restrictions on product types so one should make sure they can sell products  on shopify, assault rifles, penis oil etc. 

who owns shopify stock?  I do...lol