Hi All,

Greetings of the day.

The module helps to show notification text in the top menu bar position about products, offer promotions, sales, and store information on the home page's top header position. It is a good way to get user-friendly attention to our web page. It does not distract the user while browsing.

It allows us to fit a long stream of text into a small space with no need for the scrolling web page. It helps to get a visitor's attention and provide memorable information. They have an appealing ‘retro’ vibe. They can fill thin spaces That look empty.

This is an effective solution in grabbing visitors, and customers' attention and helps in increasing the visibility of important information.

It helps make visitors stay on your website for a while. It helps to increase visibility and traffic conversion. Using popup overlays allows us to engage visitors with enticing offers and content that drive them to take actions we want them to take. This engagement results in a higher percentage of traffic that converts.

Effective digital marketing today requires proper means of engaging and converting visitors.

Features

- Quick Setup. Easy to install and use. Easily change CSS from the back-office to get different styles and colours.
- Helps to grow E-Commerce Sales and ROI.
- Awesome Features.
- JQuery Conflict issues fixed so that the module works fine with other plugins using Jquery.
- Fully responsive 100%.
- Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
- SEO friendly.
- Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
- Maintain existing customers and attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5.x, 1.6.x ,1.7.x and 8.x.x.
- Multiple browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Mobile, Tablet and all devices compatible.
- Multi-language and Multi Store compatible.
- 24*7 Support
- Good Documentation
- YouTube videos regarding module installation, configuration and how to use are available on our YouTube channel.
- Module works without doing any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.

Benefits to Customers

- It helps customers to know important information about offers, promotions, store related information easily.
- It helps to increase customer understanding and knowledge about the store.
- Helps in customer Re-targeting (re-marketing).
- It helps in customer engagement.
- Customers trust online stores and feel comfortable.

Benefits to Merchants

- Helps to reduce abandoned cart
- Reduce expenses
- Increase sales
- Improve customer service and loyalty
- Discover customer pain points
- Faster problem resolution
- Customer convenience
- Competitive advantages
- Expand market reach
- Proactive outreach
- Real-Time Convenience to Customers
- Cost-Efficient
- Stand out Among Competitors
- Develop Deeper Customer Relationships
- Increase in Conversions and Average Order Values

Installation

Step 1:  Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office more area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office "More" area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.

- Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
- We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition on your store

Other :

Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module on this post.

This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.

Request:  Please share your website URL after using the module to help others to see how the module works on your website.

Download Module and Documentation File.

readme_en.pdf

Demo URL => https://www.presta-addons-modules.com/en/

• Pay any amount as per your choice to get the multi-languages,multi-shops, and multi-shop-groups feature in the free addon

1.png

2.png

3.png

spacer.png

rsz_5000.png

sfknotifypopup.zip

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I have installed a module of yours called "PrestaShop Facebook like Floating Sidebar on Left and Right Side of the Home Page" and everything wordked fine. But when i installed the notification popup module , the facebook module dissappeared.

I noticed that after installation the first module (Facebook float) dissappeared from my page. Something happens when both of them are installed. 

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Hello Orbitaga,

Greetings of the day.

We appreciate your recent download of a module.

We are pleased that you have chosen our module for your online store.

I have tested 3 FREE modules on PrestaShop version 1.6 and 1.7. They are working fine.

Below are the screenshots.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Please share your website URL.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing your confidence in our modules and giving the opportunity to serve your esteemed organization.

Have a nice day.

Feel Free to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have just installed this module in 1.6.1.11 (at my web www.frikland.com/tienda ) and it does not work.

In the Back Office it seems to install fine, but when I click at "sticky social media bar" top menu (to configure it), my web browser goes white. No error, no anything, just a white screen.

Any help?

Always using FireFox. Just try on Chrome and it shows "

Esta página no funciona

La página www.frikland.com no puede procesar esta solicitud ahora.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thnk!

Edited by ampos (see edit history)

Hi Demaluca,

Kindly share your website URL to check.

I have shared the screenshot from version 1.6 in the previous post.

I can't share the demo link here but I have a demo video on versions 1.5,1.6 and 1.7 on my YouTube channel video.

Edited by Zohaib-fk
more useful information added (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hello

Great useful module.

I noticed a problem with it, it does not display the close button on tablets (Samsung SM-T510), could you make the popup close when you click on any part of it?

Edit: done it by changing the code in rsalert.js to the following:

var style       = {
        "primary"   : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-primary"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "secondary" : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-secondary"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "success"   : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-success"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "danger"    : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-danger"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "warning"   : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-warning"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "light"     : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-light"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "dark"      : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-dark"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "info"      : ['<div id="rsalert" class="rsalert-info"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
        "unset"     : ['<div id="rsalert" style="','"><button class="closersalert" style="text-align:center; font-size:0.8rem; width:100%;"><span>','</span></button>','</div>'],
    };

But the x close button still does not show in the tested tablet, it might have something to do with the zooming of the chrome browser, because the x is out of the screen in the far right. It could also be something in this particular store!

Best Regards

Edited by PCQUATRO (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Zohaib-fk said:

I think need to increase resolution or some display settings on the device. I did the module testing on the below devices and it works fine.

Attached screenshots.

it looks like it has something to do with the zoom of the device, reducing it makes the close button appear...

20201019_111559.thumb.jpg.96fd3e1617eb9dc1ae7cf5bc8fbaec1d.jpg

Anyway, i solved it by making all the popup act as a button, because usually people assume the default settings on their devices and they will have the problem...

The menu of the store as a stick to top feature and it works well with the zoom, it doesn´t have the popup´s "problem".

Tell me something, what´s the name of that software you use to test on different devices?

Best Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Daniela,

Many thanks for the message.

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.  Please share your website URL.

Attached updated module zip file to show the notification menu bar on all pages.

I was facing JQuery conflicts in testing process, therefore, I was hesitating to share an updated module to show notification on all pages instead of only the home page.

Have a nice day.

sfknotifypopup.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Inside module css file need to set text alignment center like below

.rsalert-info {
	background-color: #68a0de;
	border: 1px solid #68a0de;
	color: #fff;
	font-family: Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-size: 12px;
	font-weight: bold;
	text-align: center;
}

Example URL => https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_text_align.asp

spacer.png

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Zohaib-fk said:

Hello Daniela,

I am pleased that you have chosen a module for your online store.  Please share your website URL.

Attached updated module zip file to show the notification menu bar on all pages.

I was facing JQuery conflicts in testing process, therefore, I was hesitating to share an updated module to show notification on all pages instead of only the home page.

Have a nice day.

sfknotifypopup.zip 80.72 kB · 27 downloads

hello.

l'affichage sur toute les pages ne fonctionne pas...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/13/2021 at 5:03 AM, Zohaib-fk said:

Hello Daniela,

Have a nice day.

sfknotifypopup.zip 80.72 kB · 43 downloads

Hello Zohaib,

I installed this version, added the message, 

But nothing was displayed on website even when I cleared the cache 

What's the issue please?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Sorry for taking the time to reply, I was out of the city and missed your post to check.

Please help me to know your Prestashop version, below is a demo video related to the module.

You can PM me details, I will install and configure the module.

• Zohaib-fk changed the title to [FREE MODULE] PrestaShop notifications menu bar on home page for versions 1.5,1.6,1.7,8.x