Copying language to new created one

Hello I have created new language(turkmen - Turkmenistan) for translation I tried to copy english to turkmen but I am getting errors. First I got permission error I solved that. But now I am getting error below  

• Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/en/admin.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/tk/admin.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/en/errors.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/tk/errors.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/en/fields.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/tk/fields.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/en/pdf.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/tk/pdf.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/en/tabs.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/translations/tk/tabs.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/mails/en/lang.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/mails/tk/lang.php".
  • Impossible to copy "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/themes/classic/lang/en.php" to "/opt/bitnami/apps/prestashop/htdocs/themes/classic/lang/tk.php".
  • A part of the data has been copied but some of the language files could not be found.

Can anyone help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Same here.

It seems this functions is obvious. there is no /es/ or /lang/ folders with PHP files in 1.7.6.

There is only a zip.

Help would be appreciated, I also try to copy translations, and it is impossible to modify manually all .XLF files on their name and content.

• 6 months later...