[PS 1.6.1.17] Order total is not updating after removing a product from order (backoffice)

I have noticed that sometimes the order total amount does not update after removing a product from an order. This doesn't always happen, I haven't been able to replicate the issue so I'm not sure what's causing it. We're on Prestashop 1.6.1.17. Any ideas?

Attached a screenshot as an example.

As you can see, it's only 1 product with the price of 6 390 but the total is showing the original total amount of the order.

Untitled-1.png

Unfortunately that's a known bug, never been solved. I have a client who has the same issue and we gave up trying to fix it as it's too deep apparently (nothing a normal person would pay to fix anyway). What we do is adjust it manually in the database when it happens. Not an ideal solution but it would cost hundreds or more to find the bug.

57 minutes ago, NemoPS said:

Unfortunately that's a known bug, never been solved. I have a client who has the same issue and we gave up trying to fix it as it's too deep apparently (nothing a normal person would pay to fix anyway). What we do is adjust it manually in the database when it happens. Not an ideal solution but it would cost hundreds or more to find the bug.

Ah damn, that's unfortunate. Thanks Nemo!

• 1 year later...