cms: blank pages

Hi to all forum,
I upgraded from 1.0 to 1.105. All work fine but info page are all blank. I can edit, create, never said me error but always in front office are blank. I try to delete all and create new but the same. I try to deactivate and reactivate url frieldy.. but the same.. some idea ?
Thank you and sorry for my english..

Thanks for the tip, yeah - There is an error I am now seeing in my server error logs:

[sun Jan 18 17:18:16 2009] [error] [client 84.73.73.64] File does not exist: /var/webs/www.outdoorstore.ch/public_html/js/jquery/jquery.pack.js, referer: http://www.outdoorstore.ch/content/1-delivery

Where can I find this file? I looked in the full prestashop_1.1.zip package and it's not there.

Problem actually ended up being with a Theme I had installed - "Woody Pro"

Switching back to the default Prestashop allows the CMS stuff to work. But ... this of course sucks from me.

It is easy to solve this problem, just copy from the default theme the cms.tpl to your woody theme, or ANY other themes you have

P.S Make sure you have the CMS.php in the folder with all PHP files

Great! Thanks for the help. That solved most of the problem.

I'm still getting an error (and it doesn't work) in the BO when I try to switch languages (by clicking on the little flag next to the input box) to update the text for other language.

Got any more tips? Do I have to copy something else up to admin?

Many many thanks in advance!

- C

Great! Thanks for the help. That solved most of the problem.

I'm still getting an error (and it doesn't work) in the BO when I try to switch languages (by clicking on the little flag next to the input box) to update the text for other language.

Got any more tips? Do I have to copy something else up to admin?

Many many thanks in advance!

- C

Did you pay for that template?

Ask again. I didn't understand your question. What is BO ?? What is the error message?

If I can advice, try to write: turuncumavi or turuncuikili turuncu in the SEARCH BOX in this forum

You will get 3 cool themes

Last one you can download from http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/10725/themes/themesmodified_turuncufnal_1_dot_0

It will upgrade your current site to more professional look. Good Luck MAYDAY

To: TropischBruin
Yes, I did pay ($30 I think it was) for the Woody Pro theme.

To: wiseguy
BO = Back Office. It's the admin interface (www.mystore.com/admin --> then renamed for security) where you can put the content in using the CMS interface.

But now that is working too :) Must have been a browser/session/ghost/me bug last night.

The theme you recommended also looks pretty good. I'll consider it. Thanks again for your help earlier, Cory

• 1 month later...
Problem actually ended up being with a Theme I had installed - "Woody Pro"

Switching back to the default Prestashop allows the CMS stuff to work. But ... this of course sucks from me.

It is easy to solve this problem, just copy from the default theme the cms.tpl to your woody theme, or ANY other themes you have

P.S Make sure you have the CMS.php in the folder with all PHP files

Thank you Wiseguy, you have solved my problem, except it was the fact that none of the themes had the file in the folder.