Error with checkout "displayPrice"

Hello!

I have been working on a shop for a family member and thought everything was okay until I tried to do a purchase. Went through all the pages as expected, paid with paypal and once payment was complete the final page throws an error;

Error in Paypal
Order validation error : Syntax error in template "/pdf/invoice.tax-tab.tpl" on line 77 "{displayPrice currency=$order->id_currency price=$line.total_tax_excl}" unknown tag 'displayPrice'. Attention, your payment is made. Please, contact customer support. Your transaction ID is : [redacted] 

Just wondering how to resolve this? I can't seem to find anything online about it. Obviously displayPrice is a problem but not sure why. I have checked the theme isn't changing anything (I even reverted back to default) as well as checked the original file from a fresh dl of prestashop. 

Using Prestashop 1.7.5.1

Any help or if someone has seen this before, thank you in advance.

20 hours ago, NemoPS said:

it looks like your pdf template is from 1.6, try to download a clean 1.7.5.1 and use that instead.

I found that its to do with the invoicing specifically. I turned off invoicing and seems to be okay now. Though I did take a clean 1.7.5.1 and still had the problem when invoicing was on. I will keep playing around to see if they will need to keep invoicing on or not, but at least purchases go through correctly now.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...