Shipping and totals

mayberrysoap

I am having an issue - if a customer is not logged in they see free shipping - I don't even have free shipping available, and I would like my products to show price without tax, but in the cart I would like the total to be tax included. I cannot figure out how to accomplish fixing either of these issues at all.

Hello:

Tax are related to country, shipping cost are related to address and addres to country. So, if you are not logged in Prestashop can calculate (or display in your cart) the tax or shipping cost properly.

Regards

How do I get rid of the "Free Shipping"?

625722754_Screenshot_2019-04-09MayberrySoapCompany.thumb.png.905baa2219cfd973a02dca6c6fc2f000.png785475969_Screenshot_2019-04-09Cart.thumb.png.f5faa60007d9ce7e4aa7b39cf1a9a725.png

I would like it to say $0.00 at the very least or something like "Calculating"

Also - is there a way to keep the products showing price (tax excluded) and the total in the cart as Total (tax included)? Nothing I am trying works. In the customer type if I choose like this:

1906864740_Screenshot_2019-04-09GroupsEditLocalCustomerMayberrySoapCompany.png.985a1ef317d796e7fe0be82d9175c245.png

the prices are how I want them without tax on each item, but the cart is not.

Like this:

2137107582_Screenshot_2019-04-09GroupsEditLocalCustomerMayberrySoapCompany(1).png.8f35b1fec96a44a2ea148691682d3cf9.png

Then the cart & check out is what I want, but the items all have a price with tax included showing, not what I want.

we have the only two solutions available for PS to localize shipping.  As mentioned above non-logged see default country configuration.

This module is for 'savvy' advanced users shipping assurance

Shipping Commander Pro it provides real-time non or logged visitors shipping rates, delays by country.....it's ahead of it's time and understanding of how visitor shipping assurance can 1) you ship to my country and 2) what are my shipping options based on things like delay.  if I want it tomorrow then I have if offered the knowledge I need to confidently make an order....who da guru, I'm the guru...uh huh

but I realized Shipping Commander Pro offered features only for advanced ecommere systems users....

so we created Visitor Shipping Assurance whose only function is to provide visitor assurance and serving their countries native PS carriers values when not logged in or when they switch delivery country.  PS community you are welcome lol!

Ok thanks for letting me share my solutions to handle 'by country' logged/non-logged.

I got into PS because of it's native 'by country' configuration but shipping was not localized based on visitor cookie country, that was purpose of these two pieces of work oh and for street cred jajajaja.

Happy geo'ing