New Online Shop

JARVIS

Hi

I have recently set up my shop with Prestashop.

I have various categories available and will be adding more, please could you all take a look and make any comments you feel necessary, good or bad. Thanks.

www.JARVIS.Shop.fm

I eagerly await your feedback!

• 3 weeks later...

I would take off that First pop up advertsing window

Seeing this would make me wary buying from you - If it was an offer or discount code etc from your site then would be ok but adverts like this are a put off for me.

You may earn some commission from these adverts but taking them off will result in more conversions and sales from your site which will make you much more money.

Agree with the above regarding the header needs to fit in more with the overall site and not just look like its slapped on.

I would take off that First pop up advertsing window

Seeing this would make me wary buying from you - If it was an offer or discount code etc from your site then would be ok but adverts like this are a put off for me.

You may earn some commission from these adverts but taking them off will result in more conversions and sales from your site which will make you much more money.

Agree with the above regarding the header needs to fit in more with the overall site and not just look like its slapped on.

agree, pop up advertising window do not helps you make more sales

• 4 weeks later...