Block area in prestashop

Hello,

My store sells products in France, but it cannot sells to islands like Guadaloupe, that it is in North America. So I need to block it.

I was googleing about that, and I saw about geolocalization. I have to download a file, unclick Guadaloupe in Geolocalization. Put that file in the folder: tools/geoip/ and then active Geolocalization by IP. BUT!!! BUT!!! The file that I have to download, this one: https://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLiteCity.dat.gz is no longer available. So I don't know how to do it.

I need your help, because I have a customer doing orders and I cannot send them there.

Thanks!!!

56 minutes ago, NemoPS said:

You can just remove Guadaloupe from the list of available countries, that way people won't be able to ship there. You don't need to block them, just disable the country.

But I have already Guadaloupe disabled from the list of Countries. Check the image.

Guadaloupe.jpg

The only thing I could do is activate the country in the order. So people from Guadeloupe, will see their country "Guadeloupe" in the list, and I expect they pick it. So then will be taxes of 200€ for that people. But If they want, they can pick France... so it's not the correct way to do it, but I think we can afford it for now.

If you know other thing to do it, just tell me please. I want to do things good.

Regards,

2 hours ago, NemoPS said:

You can just remove Guadaloupe from the list of available countries, that way people won't be able to ship there. You don't need to block them, just disable the country.

The problem is that people, select France, because Guadeloupe is a region from France, but it is in America, so we can't send products there.

Regards,