Wrong programming way implement in Prestashop

George

I try to change Database of Prestashop to Cassandra or any no SQL.i crawlering all of codes of  Prestashop line by line.Toooooooooooooooooooooooo much bad the way coding.The team manager is very  poor mind some place develop horizontal and some place vertical exactly same way an Indian coding.Inside codes call some table variable and keep some place then read this information.

Let me tell you Funny thing inside prestashop .they have two controller for product insert inside admin and product list .Imagin i bring part of product inside Elastic but need 2 weeks i change codes inside admin to read from same place .Really Prestashop is cancer.Never use Prestashop for big project .Now its two months i  try to bring to Mongo DB its not possible however magento and shopify and others just few line codes you can bring inside No SQL. One of the biggest problem inside prestashop is join betweeb tables. Just have look in below .My SQL will die when your information increase .one of the reason i can not move to NO SQL is this .

image.thumb.png.0e9fc7f41207380a9d54bd8362533f1c.png

you know Style of coding is gfood for 2006 but its not good and advance for 2019.If i show you the way coding you are laughing .The high school boy never write codes like this

you know  prestasho is not like this if you change position for A all place automaticly change because some related place dont  have related codes.

Hey guy I am talking based on scientist and IT. Just read codes you will understand and hate it because i spent one year to fix problem of prestashop still cant solve.I write here people know dont waste time on prestashop.But one thing to be honest analyze of platform is perfect.Two week spend time to make NO SQL cant solve.Pls just have a look Magento beleive me i am not from Magento .Its crazy the way coding in prestashop its like dont have a person to manage source codes and give an unity to perform all codes.

Hi George 

you as very experienced developer noticed something that is known to Core developers and those who spend lot of time 

contributing to code on Github. As it is big project and that it is grown over the years you should know it is hard to maintain and also include new features 

but also trying to go along with latest technology is not easy task. Check these two post 

http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-in-2019-and-beyond-introduction/

http://build.prestashop.com/news/prestashop-in-2019-and-beyond-part-1-current-architecture/

It is a great overview of PrestaShop architecture.

And I understand why you would try to go trough No SQL, and it is brave move. But you should be aware that is almost futile, PrestaShop was built with just MySQL

in mind. Unfortunately.  It might be easy in Magento or Shopify but not in PrestaShop. So I agree with you " to aware people dont spend time and money in prestashop"

but just if they want to move to No SQL.

You can though ask developers directly on https://gitter.im/PrestaShop/General  maybe they could help you out.

Also as you notice lot of issue and have great experience, you could contribute to code on https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop and help fixing that wrong

programming way.

Hi Razaro

Thank you for your professional answer.I would like to be honest with you prestashop is number one software for analyze of an ecommerce model.Non of the software in market right now have system analyze like Prestashop .its too professional.but no one have coding like Prestashop.its too poor.Honestly this is the way Indian develop software .When a programmer coding cosider develop horizontally and some place vertically however its many different area  have many different way.I am a super professional programmer for 22 years.The software is not American Level.Just i want to give you an example imagine a place call product and catalogs is C place inside code.Another plugin call C from other way so its not easy possible to change or modify code as public.Imagine howmuch pretty system analyze for e-commerce however too poor in coding.I think need someone check all codes and put rubbish one in garbage.

Pitty such as a beautiful algoritm with low integrity of coding ! :-( I have big lost on developent of a market place with prestashop

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Just go any where and see products and application they have connection to woocommerce and magento.QAll people give up from Prestashop.When you work  in prestashop software work day by day become slow and slower

image.thumb.png.eeff76aa62e8cd7b67a556dafc45b14e.png

I want to show you something very funny in prestashop.A  small boy come from Kindergarden never write codes like this. there is a DB.PHP have a function for update.Just have a look

There is a parameter "where".If there is not this f* function few hours I can change to Mongo or any no SQL.Some place work in object and some place make query make us crazy with this f* way to coding

Hey George

Please try to be polite on forum, even if you are frustrated with that code.

Some kids do not know to write in kindergarten while some can get hired by Google like that 5 year old girl from India I think :)

Parameter "where" is there for a reason for MySQL and if it is bother you that much you can override it.  I mean no disrespect, and I do not know code 

or process you are working on. 

From your image looks like you trying to connect Clover POS system with PrestaShop. I googled and saw that there are 2 agencies that do that already.

And I have not a closest idea how Clover is integrated with Woocomerce or Magento but have you took into consideration use of PrestaShop WebService

to sync data with Clover, if that is an option.

Also instead of complaining on PrestaShop code here, why don't you open a  new topic with exact issues you having with update function. Maybe someone 

already had similar issues or just  know how to help you in that case. Also ask developers on gitter, not just core PrestaShop devs are there but also lot of other contributors 

are involved in chat.

• Like 1

Prestashop is number one analyze system Razor i asked a Question related to DB.PHP can you get some response from some professional.If you can find someone answer my Question i can make a magic in prestashhop no one believe it