Claim refund of money from a module

JOSSm

Good Morning,

Well, I bought the module and it does not work, I contacted the developer and he tells me that it is because of my theme and that he does not return the money but he does not solve it either.

Is there any way to ask for a refund?

This is the module:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/private-sales-flash-sales/19749-premium-flash-sales.html

Greetings, thank you.

Hi @JOSSm  

fastest way to get support from PrestaShop is to contact them on their Facebook page. 

Usually there is response within and hour or two. Or try to contact @ttoine if he is not too busy.

Also most of  Front office modules may require additional work to match theme or if there is some JavaScript

conflict with theme it could need some code change. For that you also may open a new topic with some details.

And while paid modules offer more features and support, like @Soyons zen said there are few free countdown/flash sales

modules that you could try.

• Like 1

I had the same problem. The module doesn't work like they said. The developers don't answer, and prestashop team either.

I had so many, so many problems with prestashop, bugs, support, unfinished modules, etc etc Every day I regret for making my project with prestashop

And yes, seems like Developer don't care and won't refund anything. Example: I bought one module to sync my ERP, and after install, I found that the module doesn't sync to my ERP, but in the features is specified to sync. I ask the developer and they said the functionality is in development and has no date to finish. Of course I'm asked to refund but they don't refund and prestashop team don't care

I regret every day to start using prestashop for my project, and never in my life, I will recommend this software. 1/10

Are you guys realizing that 
1/ you are posting this kind of comment on the official prestashop forum ?
2/ instead of complaining, you could use this forum to get help ?

@Tiago Couto please send me a personal message with information about your problem. 

• Like 1