Top Menu opacity issue ( SOLVED)

puffdade

Hi Guys  

Can someone point me in the right direction as to what file i need to edit to make the opacity of my top menu about 80%   I thought it was  theme/modules/blocktopmenu.tpl   I cannot see any reference to opacity,  I running version 1.6.0.14   and the theme is a template monster theme purchased via the add on store  it's one of the themes with a live configurator  for changing colours fonts etc  shame it doesn't have a few other toggles  for font size opacity etc.

the green menu I would like to make 80%  so I can see the banners slightly through the menu

Thanks in advance guys  

image.thumb.png.6b2d506598e7a96aeff3b91bdc0c78b8.png

Edited by puffdade
SOLVED (see edit history)

Hi Nemo   im not using the default theme  so went to /themes/MYTHEME/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css

there is only 1 instance of opacity in the entire file  I changed its value from 1  to 0.8  saved the changes  refreshed the website  and no change,   this theme has a live configuration mod which allows me to change the theme colours from the front end  as long as im logged into the back office, Im wondering if the opacity functions are located elsewhere as there are 4 colour variants I can choose from 

Thanks Nemo 

I just sorted it  I added 

header #block_top_menu {

opacity: 0.8 !important; 

}

to the bottom of the global.css  file and it now looks exactly how I require it,   i often fail to see the trees through the forest  :)

image.thumb.png.4de774b7d3f8fdeb54974405b4f4de44.png