SOLVED Multistore with 1.7.5.0

jetway

Hi all,

My shop is now running on PS 1.7.5.0, no issues. Anyways, what i am wanting to do is create a second shop so Multistore would be my option which is fine with me. Now if you switch over to Multistore and share the sock it erase the current stock, no problem, i have very simple solution to avoid my stock getting wiped out. However, my problem is if i install a second theme, and assign that theme to my second shop, the search and cart screws up. If i clear the cache in one shop it gets displayed correct again but screws up my second stores cart. Any solution on this?

Cheers,

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

sounds  like the module that came with the theme are associated to both domains?  when running different themes they will have some modules that may not have  installed into the correct MS.  So if search of one theme showing in other, check that the module is only enabled for that MS.  hope that helps

tip: we notice lack of 'MS Compatible' by theme developers and on official addons that a module/theme is 'MS Compliant', i.e. it was tested on MS.  So guess what? 

Before used a theme I would contact the dev first to see if theme is MS Compliant.

Thanks for your reply. I now managed to get multistore working. The theme is fine, i am basically now using the same just with a different combination. However, my next problem is that the payment modules aren't working. Paypal throws back an error so as stripe. The funny part is the order actually gets created and the payment executed but the customer gets an error message saying something went wrong. At the moment i have no clue. Shop one is still working without any issue. Shop 2, the new one, does not work, well the payment modules don't. Any idea?

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2019 at 2:14 PM, jetway said:

ok i managed to solve all problems. My stores are now running without issues.

Hello,

Are you running prestashop multistore & sharing stock between stock? 
Is it working without any issues on PS 1.7.5.0?

• 4 months later...