Bouncy Castles Site

mysolarstore

Hi guysI'm just in the middle of creating a new shop for a client that hires out bouncy castles. The site will be a brochure site, so you won't be able to buy anything directly, but it will link into a booking system..

Just wondering what you guys think of the look and feel of the site as it currently looks?

I've not added any products yet, but will heopefully start to do that later this week..

Anyway, feel free to have a look around and tell me what you think.. It's running 1.4 RC4 at the moment, and I'll be upgrading to the stable release as soon as it's out..

The website is at www.childsplayentertainment.co.uk

Thanks for stopping by..

Carl

• 3 weeks later...

msk, We have managed to find a booking / reservation module from a French developer, and are going to install it this week... It's not cheap; 450 Euros so we hope it does the job.. I'll give you the details once I've got it up and running so you can have a look..

We've made a few small changes to the site over the last few weeks, and hopefully we'll be finished within the next few weeks...

Let us know what you think..

Great, i found one who is going to make an PS module for it, but will take some months. Guess the price will be toward the one you mentioned.
would be pleased to hear which one you found. What i've seen there are not (m)any userfriendly packages out (yet).

About the site design, i find it intresting that on the index you have an image between the two horizontal menus, which disapears when going into categories. A web stylisch footer would be nice on it i think.

The banner on the home page will be a slider type banner, and will scroll through some of the products on offer.. We felt it would be too much to have this on every page, as it takes up quite a bit of space...

I agree with the big web 2 style footer; it's taking us so long to get all of the information online that we haven't really styled anything properly yet other than the homepage.. Once we have all of the products online, we'll be starting to style the rest of the pages...

Should have the booking system working by next week, so most of the functionality of the site will be in place. Then it's just a case of tidying everything up and making sure everything works...

• 1 month later...

This is exactly the kind of site a client has asked me to develop. I'm searching the forum this evening for a module that will allow rental directly on the site. The customer needs to be able to select the bounce house; select the date and time they wish to rent the bounce house then check out. If the bounce house is already rented in that time slot the calendar needs to stop them from checking out. They currently have a site that works good but they are paying way too much a month to 'rent' the software. You can see their site at www.inflate-a-party.com. Mainly see how their current rental calendar works. I need something like that for Prestashop so I can close the deal with them :)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Marty Shue

• 4 months later...

msk, We have managed to find a booking / reservation module from a French developer, and are going to install it this week... It's not cheap; 450 Euros so we hope it does the job.. I'll give you the details once I've got it up and running so you can have a look..

We've made a few small changes to the site over the last few weeks, and hopefully we'll be finished within the next few weeks...

Let us know what you think..

Hello is it possible to give an update about the booking module, doe it work porperly?

thanks

Ali