Missing translations for Advanced Parameters

seelview17

I am trying to locate and translate some parameters for BO since Debug is telling me that they are missing.
Can anyone tell me how to add them?
I get this following message in Debug

ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     Never recompile template files     Never recompile template files
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     Recompile templates if the files have been updated     Recompile templates if the files have been updated
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     Force compilation     Force compilation
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     File System     File System
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     MySQL     MySQL
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     Never clear cache files     Never clear cache files
ro-RO     AdminAdvparametersFeature     1     Clear cache everytime something has been modified     Clear cache everytime something has been modified

Because of this every time I add a new product clients and myself included cannot click or scroll on the product photos. Because I can't seem to find a way to translate this I can't use the performance options for file recompilation, cache and force compilation, etc.

Somehow this menu is a mix between Romanian an English as attached in the 3rd photo

Is there a way to fix it and translate it to Romanian or should I just move to another platform?

Thanks in advance!

presta2.jpg

presta1.jpg

presta 3.jpg

Edited by seelview17
had something to add (see edit history)

They error message already point to the position of the missing translations (Backoffice translations):

AdminAdvparametersFeature

--> Admin --> Advparameters-->Feature

To avoid seeing this warnings you could/should simply turn off debug mode

On 12/10/2018 at 4:56 PM, JBW said:

They error message already point to the position of the missing translations (Backoffice translations):

AdminAdvparametersFeature

--> Admin --> Advparameters-->Feature

To avoid seeing this warnings you could/should simply turn off debug mode

The problem is with the cookies and cache. Because my BO is set to Romanian it doesn't clear cookies and cache because I don't have the translations. I need to switch between romanian and english everytime

•  eleazar changed the title to Missing translations for Advanced Parameters
  • 9 months later...

I got it working!  Here's how to do it:

Open app/Resources/translations/(language you need)/AdminAdvParametersFeature.

Go to this github link and select the language you need.  On the next window, select the file you need, in our case AdminAdvParametersFeature.  

At this point, I copied and pasted all of the github code into a separate file in my code editor, so I can easily search for terms.

Search for the terms you need and paste the related code into the original file. I put them in after the "File: controllers/admin/AdminImportController" section. When I tried to pop the terms in at the end, I got another error (but maybe I made a random mistake).

Anyway, it worked for me.  No more "translation not found errors".

Edited by Joyplaz (see edit history)