Product List different 2nd image on product photo hover

channeld

Hi. I have this question on if this can be done.

I have products where each has either 1 or 4 or 5, etc photos. First is a female model photo wearing a product. 2nd photo is a different angle of the same model wearing the product. Last photo in all products and/or all combinations is the product alone (no model wearing it).

What I want is this:

In product-list prestashop shows 1st photo (cover photo) and 2nd hover photo is the 2nd photo of the product.

What I want is a way to say to Product list template (per category) to get:

1st photo the Cover photo (that is the same)

2nd photo (on hover) to be the last photo loaded in the products/photos. Last photo in products is different since not all products have the same amount of photos but for sure they have at least 2.

Can this be controlled somehow? Any ideas that won't create big loads on queries, etc?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, channeld said:

Hi. I have this question on if this can be done.

I have products where each has either 1 or 4 or 5, etc photos. First is a female model photo wearing a product. 2nd photo is a different angle of the same model wearing the product. Last photo in all products and/or all combinations is the product alone (no model wearing it).

What I want is this:

In product-list prestashop shows 1st photo (cover photo) and 2nd hover photo is the 2nd photo of the product.

What I want is a way to say to Product list template (per category) to get:

1st photo the Cover photo (that is the same)

2nd photo (on hover) to be the last photo loaded in the products/photos. Last photo in products is different since not all products have the same amount of photos but for sure they have at least 2.

Can this be controlled somehow? Any ideas that won't create big loads on queries, etc?

Thanks in advance.

It's an effect of your template. Which PS are you using?

16 hours ago, joseantgv said:

It's an effect of your template. Which PS are you using?

1.7.3.3 but the theme directly brings photo 1 and 2 of products. How can I get 1st and Last from products, in the product instance in Products list. I do not want to show both photo next to each other. Just to change on hover.

• 2 weeks later...

this gets pretty complicated when trying to manage view on product list. We find this module 'very useful' and clients like  it called Module Leo Feature. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/27195-leo-feature.html

this way a quick view will show multiple images but also attributes etc and you can purchase product on product list without going to actual product page.

happy ps'ing