Big problem

SVKpneux

Hello

I need help a lot please. I try to login to BO and result is:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Cannot assign requested address

I don´t know, what is it. My provider said me, that server is O.K without problem.

Please help me, my e-shop doesn´t work.

Pete

• razaro changed the title to Big problem

Thank you for yours reply.

I wrote to customers support of my hosting and they wrote me, that everything is fine. NO problem with hosting also with database.

Next, in file settings.inc.php, I didn´t make any changes.

Now, my FO and BO works fine (i didn´t make any changes from yesterday). Yesterday, we had more visitors and orders. Could be causes by these?

Sorry for my English.

Peter

If it happens always  - even in the middle of the night - it obviously isn't a too crowded website.

My approach would be to create a minimalistic php file that connects to the database. Just to check that your login data fit. It gives better error messages and it is easier to communicate about with your hosting provider.

18 hours ago, musicmaster said:

If it happens always  - even in the middle of the night - it obviously isn't a too crowded website.

My approach would be to create a minimalistic php file that connects to the database. Just to check that your login data fit. It gives better error messages and it is easier to communicate about with your hosting provider.

Thank you for yours approach, but I am not a programator and I don´t know, how to program this minimalistic php file. Can you show me any sample? Thank you very much.